More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forgetmenot69 Forgetmenot69

Where does he go today?

Putt putt

Today, Evan was going to putt putt golf with a few friends. He wore some loose cargo shorts and a tank top. Everything seemed to be going great, aside from catching a few of his friends whispering every now and again.

The courses were really exciting, with windmills and fountains. Although, weather had been bad and the course was slick with rain and mud. Evan stepped up to a course that had an animatronic alligator that your ball was supposed to slide through to the hole. Evan set up to swing and… his best friend, John, swoops in and pulls his shorts down, and in one swift motion, pushes Evan forward. Evan slides on one foot in the mud for a while before falling on his ass. Still sliding, Evan watches his friends laugh and point at the obstacle in front of him. The robot alligator open its mouth just in time for Evan to slide in crotch first. Just mildly embarrassed, Evan sits there for a moment and begins to chuckle. Then the alligator mouth shut. Not hard, but Evan was very embarrassed by how the alligators mouth perfectly clenched down on his nutsack. His friends laughed even harder at seeing the alligator go to town on Evan’s crotch. Evan tried to get up and out of the gator, but his underwear had gotten caught on something. The alligators fake teeth, of course. In Evan’s attempt to stand up quickly when the gator opened its mouth, he rips his briefs clean off. Now, he is standing in front of all of his friends wearing only sandals and a t shirt.

Do his friends help him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)