More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Find an inn, or camp out?

Push on untill they reach Calimande.

The two warriors decided to push on and try to reach Calimande before nightfall. As they approached the city gates a lone soldier of the Caliph's guard was shutting them.

"No admittance to Calimande after nightfall." The guard called out, laughing.

Kitana felt the anger grow inside her and she reached for her sword, but Tifa put her hand over Kitana's. Tifa walked up to the guard and whispered into his ear, the soldiers mocking grin widened into a delighted smile and he nodded with agreement to Tifa's words. The pair went into a small guard hut beside the gate leaving Kitana alone outside.

After a couple of minutes Kitana became curious and approached the guard hut quietly. She found a small crack between the shutters that covered the huts window and peered inside.

The guard stood in the middle of the hut with his baggy trousers down around his ankles. Kneeling in front of him was Tifa, her hands gripping his hardening manhood and massaging it till it stood stiffly erect. Tifa eagerly took the stiff cock into her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck. The small blondes head began to bob up and down as she worked on the guards dick, much as Tifa loved the taste of a mans cock she was impatient to rejoin Kitana and enter Calimande.

Tifa knew a couple of tricks that would usually cause a man to spill his seed quickly. She reached round the man and moistened her finger, slipping it into the mans ass, while at the same time her other hand cradled the guards hanging ballsack and gently squeezed. As Tifa had thought, the guard could not hold back and Tifa felt his prick jerk inside her mouth. Thick salty cum shot down her throat and she swallowed it hungrily.

Kitana stepped back from the window and tried to look innocent as Tifa and the guard emerged from the hut. Tifa wiped a small dribble of cum from her chin and licked her fingers clean as the soldier fastened his pants.

"Calimande welcomes peaceful travellers." The guard said as he opened the gate for them. "May I recommend the Singing Sword inn. I go there most nights myself."

The two warriors wandered into Calimande looking around them. Calimande was a prosperous and bustling city and the guards of the Caliph of Calimande were much in evidence on the streets.

"So, should we look for the Singing Sword?" Kitana asked.

"I think not, our bribable friend will be less welcoming when he finds this is missing." Tifa drew a small purse from inside her clothes and tossed it to Kitana.

Kitana laughed and shook her head.

What will Tifa and Kitana do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)