More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

How does Ashley react?

Push him away

Ashley was stunned for a moment, as her brother groped her large, firm breasts. “Mother wasn't a soldier.” The young woman protested, pushing her brother away.

“Mother could fight, can you?” Winter asked slapping one of her soft boobs, causing it to jiggle. “If a man wanted you, could you stop them?”

“I can learn to!” Ashley growled, swinging at him, causing the veteran to dart back out of reach. “What do you want me to do? Stay here, marry a fat merchant, and let his children hang off my boobs?” The redhead asked pulling her shirt closed to hide her huge tits.

“How will Kyle feel about you learning how to fight?” Her brother asked falling into a playful fighting stance.

“He would hate it.” The young half-elf sighed dropping her hands. “He wants me to have a quite life.”

“What do you want?” The warrior grinned, darting forward and slapping her defenseless melon again.

Ashley put her arms in front of her chest to protect them, glaring at her brother. “I don't know!” She replied frustrated. “I want mom and dad back, but I want Kyle to be happy too.”

“Stop worrying about what he wants, and do what feels right. You want to learn to fight? Do it! Adventure? Go for it. Hell, join the military.” Winter replied with an obvious distaste for their uncle's opinion “I would take you with me Ash, I would, but it's going to be dangerous. Not a place for someone just starting to learn to fight.” He said pulling his little sister in for a hug, her large naked breasts pressing against his chiseled chest.

“You're right. I will tell him when the time is right.” Ashley nodded, leaning her head against his warm skin.

“Good. Now if you are done turning me on, I should go avail my charms upon the local girls, before we celebrate your birthday tonight.” He grinned down at her.

“Hey! You started that shit, don't go blaming me!” Ashley stuck her tongue out, heading to her room to get changed.

The rest of the day was a blur, as she went out and searched for jobs, and then came back to celebrate her birthday. Kyle had bought a cake and some fine wine, which she was allowed to drink now that she was of age. All of them got a little sauced, before going to bed.

The next morning her brother began training her how to fight, mostly working in hand to hand combat. While she was hopelessly outmatched against him, she was a quick study, and had a strong will to fight. They would train a few hours in the morning, and a few hours at night before bed. Kyle chose to remain silent about the choice, perhaps hoping it was a phase that would pass when Winter left.

A week later, after they had finished their last training session, Ashley decided to head for the bars. Still wearing a sweat soaked tank top and a tight pair of shorts, she walked into one of the rowdy bars, and looked around the crowd. Spotting one of the mercenaries she had seen riding with her brother, she quickly took a seat next to the man, who was already well into his drink.

“You're one of the men going with my brother to the Circle aren't you?” The young woman smiled at him.

The mercenary turned and looked her over, his eyes widening at the young filly's attire. “That I am.” The man smiled running a hand through his greasy black hair. “What makes you ask?”

“Just wondering.” She smiled politely.

“Your brother had to pay a lot of money to find a ship willing to take us their. Hell, if I hadn't served with the man, I wouldn't dare go to that wretched place. But I would follow your brother into the gates of hell.” Waving his hand, a bartender will come fill his drink, as well as one for her, before heading off to help other thirsty patrons.

“To adventure the man grinned” Toasting her, and taking a drink.

“To getting married and raising babies.” Ashley smiled toasting back.

“Ha! Yeah right. You're going to stow away on the ship and we both know it. Course, I can end that, all I have to do is tell your big brother. Then you won't be able to hide in the wagon, and get loaded onto the ship.” The man grinned unwittingly giving her an idea, as much as blocking the idea.

How does she react to this turn of events?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)