More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rundownratchet rundownratchet

So, what do you do now?

Punish him

"Sir, I'm going to have to call security."

"What?! No, please don't," he begs. "I'll...I'll pay you! You can have my wallet, just give me a hand!"

"Criminal trespassing in a ladies room, indecent exposure, attempting to perform a sexual act in public, and now even attempting to prostitute a complete stranger! Oh and you just tried to bribe me," I reply nonchalantly. "If you're lucky, maybe you'll be thrown in a cell block with lots of interested individuals for your pretty cock..."

"Fuck, hell no! No, no. please, I admit, I was wrong! I wasn't thinking clearly, please give me a chance to walk away. I swear I'll never do this again!" He hits the wall in frustration as he tries to pull himself free, but his efforts merely cause the veins on his unmoving dick to bulge. Another bead of precum escapes from its tip and falls to the floor.

I pause and ponder my options. On one hand, I just ended a long shift and am more ready to go home for a good rest. I could just turn this creep over to the authorities. But on the other hand, do I really want to give up the chance to the fuck out of all 9 inches of this pathetic loser's cock, and totally get away with it?

Absolutely not. My excitement grows as I start to hatch a plan. This is a golden opportunity that may never happen again, it is now or never! I step out of the stall, going over to rummage through the janitor's closet. After finding a out-of-order sign, I exit the toilet and place the sign outside.

"Hey, are you leaving? Please don't call the cops, I don't want any more trouble, I just want to leave!" Desperation creeps into his voice as I hear his fists pound against the stall again.

I enter the ladies room once again, but this time I lock the door behind me. The man hears this and falls into silence.

"Just making sure that no one disturbs us. Now, where were we?" I muse aloud, already dreaming up a list of punishments to unleash upon him and to satisfy the sadistic urges welling up deep inside me.

"Hey. How about I punish you, my way, before I let you go?"

"W-what?" he stammers, trying to comprehend the weight of my words. "Um okay I-I guess, but it depends-"

*smack*

With my right palm, I deliver a soft slap to his thick shaft, jerking it towards the left. The tight hole around it prevents it from bouncing around too much, so it simply bobs up and down.

"OWW! FUCK, YOU BITC-"

*SMACK *SMACK*SMACK*

A series of slaps, each following a backhanded strike, land both sides of his huge cock, causing it to bounce about violently in multiple directions. Of course, I limit the strikes to the fleshy part of my palm, but otherwise I am not pulling any punches.

"OW-" *SLAP* "ARHGH!" *SLAP* "You bitch-" *WHACK* "fuckfuckfuck..." the man pants, as he sucks in deep breaths as the stinging pain reverberates up and down his swollen shaft.

A devious grin stretches across my face as I crack my knuckles menacingly. This is going to be such fun!

What should I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)