More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OneInchDestruction OneInchDestruction

Which tale will Jaune recount?

Punderstorm Sexual Fantasies!

Before age had caused his libido to start taking a hit, you can bet Jaune was sexually frustrated more than a housewife whose husband was married to his work! A tidbit that Jaune during his early days in the Ever After had kept to himself, was that he often had thoughts about sex, especially with his friends, people he had met along the way in his life and those damn thirsty mothers in Atlas. The thought of being intimate and having the touch of a woman was on his mind all the time as he came to realise he wasn't going to be getting any action from anyone anytime soon.

But then one day, he was walking back to one of his huts he had scatted across the Ever After but unfortunately for him was engulfed in a Punderstorm. Where any mental or emotional problems are manifested into a metaphorical and physical crossroads....

That was only one part of the Punderstorm. Jaune ended up that if he had wondered "What would having sex be like?" whilst he was caught...

Well... let's just say Jaune had come to frequent the Punderstorm as he realised it wasn't all that bad....

Now...

Who does Jaune wonder about having sex with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)