More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rumppumper rumppumper

What's next?

Pulled over by a female dominant cop

"Here is one!" I exclaim and look at Millie excitedly.

She looks over at me as she drives, a big smile on her face, saying:

"Don't keep me in suspense! Who is it from?"

"From one of your fans that goes by the user name Lost_Thought." I respond, then continue:

"He has a really great idea actually."

"Matt, tell me what it is." Millie says excitedly, almost bouncing up and down on her seat.

"It is us getting pulled over by a hot female cop, with a strap-on, and me and her dominate you."

I say, looking at Millie for her reaction.

She nods in agreement, saying:

"Matt, that is an absolutely awesome plot twist, you have such a dirty mind, why did you not think about that?"

I shrug my shoulders and say:

"Hey, I came up with that plot twist when you got stuck in the window trying to climb into someone's house and then me and several guys took turns to fuck you in the ass."

Millie shakes her head, saying:

"Matt, there really was not that much acting in that scene, was there?"

"Well, how much work do you think it was to write four back-to-back anal scenes with each one being different so that your fans don't get bored?" I ask, raising my eye brows while looking at her.

Millie raises her eye brows back at me, saying:

"How much fun do you think it was to hang in a window getting plowed in the ass by one man after another?"

"Okay, I get your point, but should we do the dominant female cop plot here, you think?"

I ask Millie.

Millie shakes her head, saying:

"No, that is such a great plot that it should be a long thread in the main body of one of the stories."

I nod, showing that I agree, and say:

"In this story or in 'Big Tits Millie'?"

"Big Tits Millie." Millie replies without blinking.

"Okay, I've started it as Chapter 20.2 Getting Stopped by the Cops in that story." I reply.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)