More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sahad20 sahad20

What do we do next?

Pull back the blanket

The sight is glorious, and I know there's more to my Lydia. I reach out and pull the blanket to the side, past her curved hips, down over her freckled legs, to her petite little feet.

She uncurls and straightens her legs, rolling onto her back so her breasts form two symmetric mounds. She's in no hurry, either, just comfortable in the sun and the attention of her owner. Her fine pubic fur traces a triangle pointing between her legs, and I can just see the tip of her lips peeking out.


Andrew's arm extends unhurriedly down from the bed and I follow it, to where it takes hold of the blanket at my chest and pulls it aside. The red of the blanket reflects on the walls around me as he reveals more of my pale skin. The cooler air strikes me before the sun begins to warm my skin, as the blanket passes my knees.

I'm going to get some attention today -- Andrew's not hurrying off like he sometimes does. I love how he looks at me, and I can tell he's thinking of exciting things to do with my capable body. I settle onto my back and relax, sliding my hands along my chest to smooth out the wrinkles where I was sleeping on it, continuing on to my legs.


Next..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)