More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by adat adat

How does Harry turn up the heat?

Public humiliation

Jessica tried to stifle a gasp as she scrawled her autograph for another grinning fanboy. Something was brushing gently against her slit, and it was driving her crazy. She was trying her best not to squirm but she couldn't stop herself entirely, and the feel of the latex sliding against her slippery cunt was intoxicating. She knew her nipples were on display through the latex, but half her job was being ogled by fanboys. Jessica was nothing if not a professional cocktease.

"So, are you going to be wearing the cheerleader costume later? I'd love to get some photos."

Jessica started to reply, but froze as what felt like a large wet tongue began rapidly licking her asshole. She tried to leap to her feet but again her legs failed her, dropping her back into her seat, tits bouncing. She couldn't understand how this was happening. She was seated and fully clothed. No one was there, and yet there was very definitely a tongue flickering enthusiastically against her back door. She didn't have long to try and figure it out though, because just then her oozing cunt started being sucked on by an eager mouth.

Jessica collapsed onto her merch table, overcome by the dual . She cried out as phantom mouths began nibbling on her nipples. Jessica looked to the flabbergasted nerd before her.

"Why is thisโ€ฆ what's happening?"

An assistant intervened, but he couldn't stop the hundreds of cameras trained on the blonde slut as she came loudly and repeatedly.

Harry grinned as he too recorded Jessica's humiliation, the assistant going into a spiel about how she'd now be taking a fifteen minute break. As much as he was enjoying toying with his personal cosplay slut, he wanted some hands on time.

Doe Harry get his hands on time now or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)