More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rob13 Rob13

What's next?

Public Pool

(Original chapter can be found writing.com by karou if you want to view it)

It was a beautiful sunny day where Dani lived and since it was such a hot day Dani decided to go to the swimming pool, which was a 20 minute walk from her house. Dani got up from her bed and decided to put on the new bikini she bought. It was a pink and white striped swimsuit, it held her large G-cup’s very nicely, showing off the right amount of under boob and the bottoms were side ties and showed off her bubble butt and even a bit of her butt crack if you looked at it the right way. She smiled at her reflection and went to grab a towel from her house and walked to the public pool.

Dani got to the large pool and noticed nobody but the lifeguard was there. “Oh wow, this pool looks so big,” Dani smiled happily and looked and saw that the hot tub was empty too. “And nobody at the hot tub too, what a lucky day.” She smiled and did a little jump, her breasts swaying at the motion. Dani got a good look at the lifeguard and saw it was…

Who was the lifeguard?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)