More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Psychotic Son Kidnaps Mom

Theresa Ridgeway was feeling like a prisoner in her own home, her husband Adam Ridgeway had just left the house to play a game of Poker with his friends, she was scared that her 18-year-old Psychotic Teenage son named Billy Ridgeway had just escaped from a Psychotic Hospital, and was heading for the house to kidnap her.

Theresa was 63-years-old, she was Caucasian, she was 5'8, shoulder length long brunette hair, hazel eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, she was sitting on the couch watching TV, not knowing that her 5'10, short brown hair, green eyes, wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, Caucasian, 18-year-old Teenage Son named Billy Ridgeway was driving a black 4-door Toyota Camry car down the street, until he stopped in front of the house, he put on his black ski mask and black gloves, he picked up a piece of cloth, a bottle of chloroform, grey duct tape, he got out of the driver-seat, and went toward the house.

Meanwhile Theresa was still watching TV on the flat screen smart TV, when all of a sudden, she heard a clattering noise, she got up from the couch, and started walking toward the utility room, Theresa started looking around in the utility room, when Billy sneaked up from behind her, grabbed her, he put the chloroformed soaked cloth on her nose and mouth, a shocked and stunned Theresa started screaming and struggling, until she passed out, Billy started duct taping her wrists, ankles, and mouth up, he took her out of the house, toward his car, he opened the trunk of the car, he placed her in the trunk of the car, he noticed that his mom had some nice smooth legs, he started caressing the back of her leg, he closed the trunk door, sat down in the driver seat and drove off.

Meanwhile Theresa's husband Adam returned home, he was Caucasian, he was 62-years-old, he was 5'9, brown hair, brown eyes, he was wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, He drove the car on the driveway in front of the house, stopped the car, got out of the car, he went inside the house, not knowing that his wife had been kidnapped.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)