More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What's next?

Psychic Entity

Some minds are just to powerful for the bodies they were born in. That sadly was the case with you as when your mutant powers really kicked in to high gear your body burnt out, literally. Human fireball at a frat party type of burn out, yet you persisted on. You became a being of pure thought and psychic will, entering in to a new phase of un-life as a psychic ghost.

Now you can possess the bodies of others and use them as your own, and they will have no knowledge of you being there unless they get a deep psychic probing. Do be warned, if you are in someone's body to long you could do lasting damage. If they have no idea about your presence inside them their minds will try and rewire to explain how what they were doing was their own actions, and that could permanently alter their behavior, unless that is what you want of course?

So you bummed around poking in and out of people's minds on campus, having fun but never quite going to far. Then one day a girl starts shooting acid out of her hands, and melts the gym. You jump inside and calm her down and when you do some spandex wearing people arrive saying they are the X-men while you are inside her?

How does the story go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)