More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Jaina Proudmoore, or Proudwhore?

Proudwhore

So preoccupied, Jaina didn't even notice the creature. Not until she turned, coming face to face with it. It's wide mouth open, pushing it's tongue past her pink lips and into her mouth. Jaina's eyes went wide, as she was pushed back into a tree. Her staff clattered from her hand, as her hands instinctively pressed against it's rubbery chest as sudden sharp pains hit against her exposed abdomen, trying to push it off of her. What was this thing? Some sort of murloc? Her pink tongue attempted to push out the invader, but to no avail, as it continued to give her an unwanted kiss.

Whatever the case, she felt something warm and slimy press between her thighs. Something hard, and long. When she felt it twitch, she knew what it was. This creature wanted to mate with her... so why did that concept not seem so bad? Jaina continued to struggle, to push and try to pry it off of her. But the creature had a firm hold of her shapely waist, and without the ability to speak, the arch mage might as well been a defenseless young girl just starting to learn.

Jaina wasn't aware when she stopped struggling. When she began to return the kiss, her pink tongue swirling with the creature's, her hands falling from the toad's belly, to around it's neck, kissing it as she would a lover. One leg pushed upwards, wrapping around it's waist, as she moaned lightly into's its mouth. Eyes closed, she sucked it's tongue, wondering why she was even resisting in the first place?

Finally breaking the kiss, Jaina gave a goofy smile, lipstick smeared, makeup a mess, as she was pushed to her knees. Eagerly, she grabbed it's dick, stroking it, and marveling at it's weight, before opening her maw, and taking the thick head in. Eagerly she sucked, bobbing her head rapidly over it's groin, as the cave toad croaked in appreciation. Webbed fingers ran through her hair, as she suckled the cock of her new found master like it was the finest wine.

Jaina used both hands to service the shaft, fingers wrapping around while it stroked, her tongue working around the crown, her hair a mess as fingers tangled within it, and her own, feverish bobbing and sucking. Soft wet moans filled the air, and the smell as arousal, as the arch mage serviced the beast like it was her her lover.

Soon enough, the frog could take no more, groaning as it spewed its toad juice down the arch mage's mouth, pulling out and spewing the rest over her face and tits. Jaina smiled, cum running from the sides of her mouth as she beamed up at the creature. As it finished, she leaned in, suckling the softening prick, until it began to harden again.

Laying down, she lifted up her skirt, and spread her legs wide.

Is she saved, or fucked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)