More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Jaina Proudmoore, or Proudwhore?

Proudmoore

Blushing deeply, Jaina continued to roll the cum between her fingers, wrinkling her nose in disgust before wiping it against the bark of a nearby tree. And then she heard it faintly. Something was running at her from behind. She might have been briefly distracted at finding cum, but urgency sent her into fight or flight, as she turned, and called out with ice.

The creature was frozen in place, it's webbed digits outstretched to grasp at her, it's tongue extended, and Jaina's eyes went wide when the digit touched against her lips, recoiling back and falling on her peachy ass. Rubbing her mouth, she realized how close it was. Eyeing the barbs along it's fingers, she at first believed it had intended an attack. But that tongue, outstretched... was it meant to snare her? And then her eyes widened as she saw something else. Something that the arch mage hadn't seen in a very long time. A long, thick, dick sprouting between it's legs. Gasping, her jaw dropped at the sheer size. It looked like it belonged on a Tauren, but this creature was much smaller of frame than one of those beasts.

Getting up, she brushed herself off. So what if it was a penis. So what if it was the biggest he she had ever seen. Looking over the creature, she didn't recognize it at all. Perhaps a mutated murloc? A Naga? She had heard in Sholazar and deep beneath the waves there were strange, murloc like creatures. But that was a long way from here, the swamp of sorrows was nowhere near Northrend. "What are you?" She whispered, eyeing the creature. Looking down, she noted webbed footprints coming from it's hiding place. Following it, she found more leading away from the temple, and away from the dark portal.

Following them, she was far more wary. Whatever these frog creatures were, they were clearly not so friendly. 'And they have big dicks.' A voice in the back of her mind told her. Brushing some white and golden hair out of her face, she moved to the cave. Distantly, she could hear something. Leaning in, she realized what it was. The sound of moaning, from many women. At first, she thought it was in pain, until a distinct phrase hit her ears. "Fuck me harder!" "Oh god, it's so good!" "Fat cocked fucker!" They were having sex?

Jaina couldn't believe it, but her keen mind worked, and it didn't take to long to realize something. The creature that had attacked her hadn't been trying to kill her. It wanted to fuck her. That thought made a blush come to her cheeks, and she looked briefly back in the creature's direction. 'How would it even fit that thing into me?' She thought, as thoughts ran over her mind. Of the creature pulling down her top, forcing her onto her hand's and knees, before slamming it's dick inside of her. Her breasts heaved lightly, her nipples becoming erect at the thought. Hearing more moans, the blush on Jaina's face deepened, before she shook her head. She was not in such a dry spell to have thoughts of fucking a fat dicked frog monster!

Gathering her staff, she debated to herself. She could head back and gather reinforcements. But her pride was there. She was not on great terms with the young king these days. She was a powerful mage, she surely could handle these creatures herself? Once more, thoughts of the creature 'handling her' crossed her mind, before she cursed under her breath, moving into the cave. She would deal with this herself.

Following the moans, she continued to go deeper into the cave. She could still see, but it was getting harder and harder to do so. When her hand moved against something sticky, she winced. More cum. It seemed she had found the lair. Moving deeper to the moaning captives, Jaina readied a spell under her breath.

What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)