More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Schmugelflugel Schmugelflugel

What present has the horny nurse thought of for you?

Prostate massage

Without another word, the more aggressive one of the two nurses spreads more soap on your balls and slides further and further down between your buttocks. Here, too, the soap is spread extensively, especially on your asshole. You have no idea what this is all about, even though it undoubtedly feels great. Your heart skips a beat as a finger suddenly penetrates your sphincter and drills into your ass. You don't quite know what's happening to you, because although you're definitely not gay, the finger in your ass is almost driving you out of your mind. You feel like your cock is stiffer than ever before in your life as she slowly starts to fuck you with her finger.

"You really are a pig Michaela, you can't just shove your finger up his ass." the other girl reacts with mock shock and clear amusement to her colleague's perverse actions.

"You'll be amazed at what I can do. But take a look at his hard cock. He likes it."

Slowly, she pulls her finger out of your bowel, only to thrust it into your slightly dilated hole again shortly afterwards, this time with two fingers. In the meantime, her second hand moves to your cock and begins to slowly move up and down your shaft. The feeling is absolutely amazing and you would have liked to enjoy it even longer, but at this moment her fingers start to massage your prostate in your ass and you can feel the cum c in your balls. Groaning loudly, you finally open your eyes and look directly into the surprised faces of the two horny nurses. They just stare at you with wide-open eyes while you finally get off and squirt your entire load into the face of the one called Michaela, still moaning loudly.

Woken up from a coma - What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)