More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caesar25 Caesar25

What's next?

Prologue

About the stats you have: (If you have played my other game, Medieval Menace, you will know mostly what these are and how they work, they are very similar!)

Weapons: You may acquire different weapons through your journey, for now, you only have a lightsaber. The others will be displayed here too. They might come handy later.

Dark side: This is basically where you are on the affiliation scale. The higher the dark side meter goes, the less light there will be in you and vice versa. Try to keep the balance, as you are expected to be a grey Jedi! But of course, you can try the extremes too, but they will have consequences...

Lvl: How experienced you are as a Jedi. With each mission and fight, your level goes up, making you stronger and allowing you to defeat stronger enemies later. If you fail a mission, try it later with a higher level!

Sexperience: How much sexual experience you possess. With each sexual encounter it goes higher. As a gray Jedi, it is not forbidden for you do to such things.

Total times fucked: It speaks for itself, how many times your pussy has been penetrated.

Strength: Your skills with a lightsaber, blasters and your bare hands.

Wisdom: Your skills with the and basic knowledge.

Credits: The amount of money you have.

Love meters: You are certainly a charming person! You might get your companions to fall in love with you in time! Or, just the opposite, you could alienate them if you want! But beware your emotions and attachments, don't let them cloud your judgement!

Free points: You can use 2 points to train yourself. For each successful mission you will be given 1 point.

powers: As you gain more experience, you might unlock more powers. All could be handy in different situations.

About the tiers (you will meet them later): You will have to complete a given number or missions before you can access the next set of missions (You don't have to do them all, but you can complete them for more free points if you wish!). There will be main storyline missions, those will be compulsory and can't be skipped. If you later feel like you want to do an older mission you had previously skipped, you will always have the chance!


Before the mission your master would like to speak with you three in the Jedi temple.

Jereli: Alright kids. It seems our time together as master and padawans is coming to an end. I have asked the council to set up the trials for you after our return. This may be your last mission with me as padawans, but this is going to be one of the most important lessons for you to get.

Ranvi: Ah master, not an other thousands old moral story about some long fallen Jedi I hope...!

Lana: Hey, those are the best! I do hope it will be one of those about Revan!

Drek: Yeah, yeah, we all know you are a fan of the man! But he has been dead for what? 4000 years now? We have more important things to learn now! Like how to hack ourselves into a separatist battleship from a smaller vessel using the to read the electrostatic charges in their computers!

Ranvi: That would be just as lame as what I said...

Drek: Hey!

Jereli: Enough already! We will be having none of these things. I had a far more... "practical" lesson in mind.

Lana: I wonder what that would be...

Drek: What could be more practical in a battle than defeating your enemy's fleet from the inside?

Jereli: We are going to travel to Felucia. Your final lesson before the trials await you there.

Ranvi: Felucia?! Cool, that planet has so much green on it, I totally love the place!

Drek: Wohoo, greeeen...

You enter your shuttle and jump to light speed. During your travel, Jereli tells you of how important it is for your three to keep the balance of the light and the dark. If you go to the extremes of either of them, you won't be able to use or understand the at its fullest.

Jereli: ... And as you know, there is no light without shadow. There is no shadow without light. It is crucial, that once you are out of my guidance, you remember the lessons you were taught. The council may be the head of the order, but they too are sometimes limited by their narrow views of the . They are aware that, that is why they created this special . In times of need we must be there for them to advise them. The best way to explain this again, is through the teachings of an ancient Jedi master, Kreia...

Ranvi: Not that story again...!

Lana: Yes, tell us about more of Kreia and her teachings!

Drek: According to my calculations, this is going to be at lest the 6th time we are going through this story. Just a side note...

(You can listen to the story, but it will contain spoilers. You can avoid reading it, it will not affect the story!)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)