More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mikeprince Mikeprince

Who does Sharukh call to help?

Priyanka Chopra

He called upon his close friend and fellow Bollywood superstar, Priyanka Chopra, to help motivate the team. Priyanka, being the fierce and determined woman that she was, accepted the challenge and took on the role of the team's mental coach.

With Priyanka's guidance and support, the Mumbai Indians began to turn their fortunes around. The players started playing with renewed confidence and energy, and soon the team was back to winning ways.

But the Mumbai Indians' success was not just down to Priyanka's coaching, it was also due to the hard work and dedication of the team's support staff, including their physiotherapist, Katrina Kaif, and their nutritionist, Kareena Kapoor.

As the season came to a close, the Mumbai Indians found themselves in the finals, facing off against their arch-rivals, the Chennai Super Kings. It was a tense and nail-biting match, with both teams fighting tooth and nail to come out on top.

In the end, it was the Mumbai Indians who emerged victorious, thanks to the heroics of Kieron Pollard, who smashed a record-breaking innings to lead his team to glory. The team's owners, cheerleaders, and support staff were over the moon, and the celebrations continued long into the night.

And so, another chapter was written in the glorious history of the IPL, a league that had brought together cricket, Bollywood, and a whole lot of glamour and excitement. For the Mumbai Indians, it was a season to remember, one that would be etched in the memories of fans and players alike for years to come.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)