More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MegaVox789 MegaVox789

What is Tifa's Fate?

Prisoner Of Shinra

Tifa begins to regain consciousness, it appears she has been laying on a cold metallic surface, she groans in pain as she tries to rise to a sitting position, still unaware of her surroundings slowly regaining her equilibrium, her vision is still slightly blurred from the electrocution she previously took from that last Shock Trooper, her muscles are fatigued and her entire body is sore from the last mission.

Her vision begins to refocus and she notices that she is in what appears to be a cube shaped room around 15'x15'x15' with mirrored walls all around her, "Shinra", she says under her breath with contempt, as she attempts to stand to take in her surroundings, she feels a painful twinge on the left side of her rib cage which she instinctively grabs as the pain shoots through her body. "Where the hell am I?", she asks herself, her voice resonates with a slight echo in the cold sterile room she has been put in, still holding her sides she assesses her situation. Just behind her is a metallic raised platform, bolted tightly to the floor, she assumes this will be her bed until Barrett and the others come to get her.

As she looks into her reflection she notices from her reflection that she has been through hell, dirt patches are scattered across her left cheek, her legs and her arms, her hair is a mess, she's definitely been through a rough battle, her battle gloves and her Materia have been taken, "figures" she thinks to herself, she does notice that she has a new kind of armour bracer attached to her wrist with slots available for Materia, there's a single Pink orb of Materia inserted into it, "Damn, its only Auto-Revival Materia", she says under her breath she also notices she's wearing a black metallic collar around her neck, similar in design to the one on her wrist but this one around her neck has a linked Materia slot, linking a Yellow orb of Assess Materia and a strange Silver Orb. She's no Materia expert but she has never seen Materia of this colour before, it glowed like a Silver Chrome colour which reflected off the artificial lighting whenever it shone on this mysterious Orb.

Materia traditionally comes in 5 colours, Green is Magic Materia, much like the Revival Materia slotted into her wrist bracelet, Yellow is a kind of Command Materia that gives the user new abilities, Blue is Support Materia that can be paired together with another to enhance the effect of a paired Materia, Pink is known as Complete Materia which gives performance enhancements like HP and Speed and Red is Summon Materia, she has definitely never seen Silver Materia before.

She continues examining the room as she's probably going to be here for a while, she looks around the room for surveillance cameras, doesn't look like there's any security monitoring her, she notices one of the mirrored walls has two metallic shapes, one square and the other a narrow rectangular shape, both have chrome handles, she opens the square one and it opens much like a laundry shoot, the other is similar to a drawer in a cupboard, looks like a feeding hatch to her, the opposite side of the room she sees an enclosed metal cubicle, she slides what looks like a door to reveal a Mako powered shower, the only other thin in the room is what loos like some kind of futuristic looking toilet, everything is extremely well built and sealed to the floors and walls, even the shower has mirrored walls along the outside.

She takes a deep breath and gives out a sigh before she heads back to sit on what she can only describe as THE most uncomfortable bed she's ever seen, she begins to fiddle with her new wrist bracer trying to remove it but it is tight to her wrist and she cannot find any mechanism to unclasp it, she then reaches to the collar on her neck which seems to be a little more loose than the one on her wrist, she tries to put a finger between the skin of her neck and her new collar, the Silver Materia Orb glows and it begins to tighten around her neck, she stops fiddling with it and it stops, it is now significantly tighter but isn't uncomfortable.

"I wouldn't play with it if I were you", says a mysterious, sinister sounding female voice, coming from a speaker in the ceiling Tifa hadn't noticed before, she scans the room and sees nothing, "Kya-Ha-Ha", chuckles the female voice, "that has to be the most annoying laugh I've ever heard", thinks Tifa to herself as she stands and looks around the room frantically not knowing where the voice is coming from, "who are you", Tifa shouts, "show yourself", the female voice on the other side lets out another "Kya-Ha-Ha", before flicking a switch and the cell walls turn from a mirrored effect to regular glass Tifa can now see out of...

She sees a dark room which seems like it goes on forever and the cube Tifa is sitting in looks like it's in the centre of this room, she hears a huge "Clunk" and the lights of the room begin to power on, the first thing she notices is a tall, slim elegant woman sporting long blonde hair and a flowing red dress which looks like it cost a fortune, "Scarlett", Tifa mutters under her breath. Scarlett is the Head of Shinra's Advanced Weaponry Division, Tifa instantly recognizes her from Television streams as she has become the public face of Shinra in recent years. She walks toward a single chair in the room which looks more like an ornate throne, made of what looks like red silk and gold, as she heads toward the chair Tifa notices a single Shinra Security guard follow her walking on all fours like a dog, she points to an area in front of her throne and the guard just waits there for her, she elegantly sits on her throne and rests her legs on the guard as if he is a footstool, she locks her confident eyes onto Tifa and seductively pushes a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"What the hell is this?", Tifa shouts through the glass walls, Scarlett gives a grin and replies "No need to shout my dear, the communication device has been activated, I can hear you as clearly as you can hear me" in a confident and controlled tone. "What do you want Scarlett?", scowls Tifa, angered. "My dear sewer rat", Scarlett responds in a confident tone, "you have so many questions..., let me explain to you your, how should I put it, current situation in a way even you can understand"...

Scarlett Explains Tifa's Situation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)