More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr-Lac Mr-Lac

Choose your fighter...

Princess Zelda (Twilight Princess Ver.)

Using one of her hands to block out the mysterious bright light, the Hylian Princess wondered where she was going to end up in this bizarre tournament; hoping it wasn’t something dangerous from the get-go. Though she couldn’t see because of the light, the Hylian Princess suddenly felt the temperature around her changing; as it steadily grew from lukewarm to boiling hot within minutes.

Soon the mysterious teleporting light gradually faded away, allowing her to see once more. Opening her eyes and re-adjusting herself from the sudden teleportation, Zelda immediately checked her new surroundings; which she quickly realised where she had been sent too.

“A volcano?” Zelda remarked.

Somehow, she had been warped to the Flame Peak, an active volcano that had huge pools of flowing lava and red-hot rocks. Despite the temperature being rather , Zelda was somehow able to move around. Though, the brunette was starting to sweat from the intense heat.

“I can only assume this place has a special magical item that’s allowing to live… for now,” Zelda pondered as she began to walk forward, hoping to find something of use in this scorching red region. It was reminding her too much of Mountain back home.

What does Zelda do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)