More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr-Lac Mr-Lac

What does Zelda do next?

Zelda's hot trail

Carefully scrolling along what looked like an arched bridge made out of the rock, Zelda kept walking forward, hoping to find some shelter or anything that could help her. Quickly glancing her eyes downwards, she instantly saw what was below her; a wide river of hot lava that awaited her if she wasn’t cautious.

“Of course,” she muttered to herself, reverting her eyes to look ahead.

As the Hylian Princess kept moving onwards, she didn’t take note of the fiery flames that were beginning to weave closely to her in the hot air.

As if they were dancing in the breeze…

Reaching the end of the bridge, the brunette finally noticed the fiery display and said quietly, “Hmm, what’s this?”

As Zelda continued to watch, she couldn’t help but admire the small natural fireworks in front of her. That was until it began to glide closer towards her. Before she could react, Zelda soon felt the fiery trail of flames clash into her; coating her body with the small flames.

At first, she wanted to panic from being set on fire, but… she couldn’t feel any pain or any burns.

Instead, she felt a great warmth that was very... invigorating.

What does the fire do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)