More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlackRosePuppet BlackRosePuppet

Who will be humiliated?

Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen

Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen, she who was cheered as the “Realm’s Delight” for the most part had enjoyed her life as princess growing up, she had a loving mother, a doting father, and a stunningly beautiful best friend in Alicent Hightower. The only part of her younger years that had caused her any grief had been the depressing lack of development downstairs; you see, afflicted with one of the many rumoured birth “defects” that was said to strike the Targaryen line from time to time, Rhaenyra, despite being a woman, had been born with a cock. Though cock wasn’t the right word for her tragically undersized member. Barely more than an inch in length and girth, she didn’t even have the blessing of pubic hair to hide her shame save for a small tuft of Targaryen silver-blond right above the abysmal thing.

Yet despite it’s size Rhaenyra couldn’t deny the pleasure that it had brought her on those countless nights alone when she would lay within her chamber thinking of Alicent’s gorgeous figure and the tender way in which she so often held and interacted with Rhaenyra. A million times she had wished to bring Alicent into her chamber and bed her, but the idea of being ridiculed by her closest friend and confident was even more terrifying than prospect of the court discovering her secret.

Following her mother’s tragic passing this hesitance to reveal herself had become a blessing as Rhaenyra suddenly found herself with Alicent as a mother as opposed to a best friend. She was always keenly aware that Alicent’s place as her father’s wife meant she was positioned to take away her own place as heir, and any shame or embarrassment, such as the one between her legs, would only aid Alicent in displacing her.
Princess Rhaenyra

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)