More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is first to lose her clothes?

Princess Peach

"Princess Peach has been a mainstream Mario character since her first appearance in Super Mario Bros., in which Mario had to rescue her from the clutches of the evil Bowser. She usually takes on the role of the damsel-in-distress, though she has been known to help out Mario on several occasions. For example, in Super Princess Peach, it's her turn to save Mario, Luigi and Toad from Bowser. She resides in her castle along with many Toads, which are her loyal servants. Her first playable appearance, however, was in Super Mario Bros. 2, where she had to help save the dream world known as Subcon along with Mario, Luigi and Toad. She has also appeared in Mario spin-offs such as Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, and Mario Golf. Peach also had a starring role in Super Mario 3D World as a playable character, where she, along with the Mario Bros. and Toad, travel to the Sprixie Kingdom to try and save the Sprixie Princesses from Bowser, who took over their kingdom.

Much like Bowser, Peach has shown certain defining character traits depending on the game and adaptation. While many mainstream adaptations do not depict Peach with prominent character traits, some games such as Super Mario 64 and the RPG spinoffs depict her as a wise ruler and the voice of reason among Mario's companions. Super Mario Odyssey, in fact, depicts Peach as an independent-minded and adventurous woman by having her defy the common trope of her and Mario sharing a romantic ending, as she chooses to go on adventures and see the world after her rescue rather than accept Mario's (or Bowser's) marriage proposal. Peach often shows a playful side, much like Mario himself, and the Super Smash Bros. series builds on this by depicting her as flirtatious and "sassy" in her taunts and victory poses, finding amusement in battle and victory."

-via SmashWiki

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)