More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Princess Glenda

In the Goldblood royal family, middle daughter Glenda was the wild child. She pushed against all authority and longed to be free of her courtly duties. She found the palace a stifling prison. She wanted to adventure the land, be free to wander! This was, of course, impossible for a princess. She was required to be married off to the royalty of another land, and then be stuck in another palace elsewhere until she died of old age! Glenda dreaded the thought.

Glenda was often over shadowed by her two sisters, but was quite a beauty in her own right. She had dark hair that curled wildly and a cute face. At 21 she'd never really filled out the same way the rest of the women in her family had. She was the shortest, the least curvy. Her stepmother, the Queen, often called her mousy, which infuriated her to no end.


Where do we find this princess? Being punished for insubordination by her father? Attempting to escape the palace? Playing with the servants and neglecting her duties? Or in some other situation?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)