More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Who does he pick?

Princess Allura (VLD)

Morgan woke up to find yourself outside the ruins of The Castle of Lions from Voltron Legendary Defender. He had made it so Allura would be his Eve but had to change a lot about her in this case. As far as Allura knew she was the last Altean in the Galaxy. Alteas was wiped out leaving her as the only survivor. The Lions were gone sacrificed to seal the rift that wiped out her people. No Galra and no war she was a Princess with no Kingdom. But just because Altea was gone did not mean a new one could not be born.

Thus, here war Morgan a marooned traveler the saving grace Allura needed to create a new Altea. The two had been here for about a month already as Morgan wanted to get right down to it with his favorite Choco skinned alien princess. At the moment Morgan was finishing up inside Allura trying to knock her up once more.

When Morgan originally crashed onto the planet Allura was reduced to wearing rags as she had to make a few sacrifices for her survival. She was a nudist at this point and only wore the rags as needed. "Marvelous truly marvelous!" Allura moaned as Morgan fucked her. "More give me Quiznacking more!" Allura yelled as Morgan moved in and out of the Princess's pussy.

"Allura I'm going to cum get ready!" Morgan called out as Allura smiled.

"Yes! YES! Inside Breed me! Quiznack breed me!" She yelled and in turn Morgan came inside Allura unleashing her load deep into her woman. Allura moaned out in pleasure as she felt Morgan's seed filling her up.

Gasping for breath Allura smiled to her soon to be king as she looked to her pussy a bit. "My word you filled me up good." Allura said as she looked to her ravage's folds.

"That was amazing." Morgan said as he smiled to Allura.

"Of course but I'm no satisfied yet." Allura said as she got up spread her legs and played with her pussy.

"Sorry Allura we still have things to do." Morgan said but was simply biding his time. "After all we need to make sure our kids will still have a roof over their heads after all." Morgan said and thus Allura sighed in defeat.

"Very well." Allura said as it was her responsibility to ensure Altea is reborn from her womb.

What does Morgan and Allura do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)