More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

'Let It Go' To...

Prince Hans Westergaard of the Southern Isles

He had found it while cleaning the stables, underneath a floor board. A collection of six gemstones. When he had gotten them all together, he soon learned of their power. Time, Space, Mind, Soul, Reality and Power. All his now. Which was why he was in a mansion instead of cleaning after horses.

'So, I now have the power to get everything I want. King of the Southern Isles, King of Arendelle, or anywhere else. I could be Emperor of the World. I could find my place, and it could be everywhere... or even beyond. A kingdom among the heavens even.' He stopped to sip at his glass of wine, as he remembered his last trip and the summer blizzard as well.

'Then there are the Royal sisters of Arendelle who lead to my downfall. I could seek , but there are many forms of . Truthfully, I had nothing against them. Beautiful, smart, royal... either one of them could make a great consort. Their only mistake was to be in my way when I tried to take my place as King. Now, that could change...

I could make either or both fall in love with me, making sure I would take the throne. Make the perfect loving, loyal mate for myself. Definitely erasing any memory of my actions there, making they forget or blame someone else. Perhaps I could give myself magical powers, like Else and her control over ice and snow. Or more...' The stones taking form of medallion around his neck, he tried to decide how to use his power. As well as how quickly to enjoy it.

What does Hans plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)