More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStag309 TheStag309

The Sun Rises

Prince Hakon, Heir to the Draconian Empire

_"This day has been long been in the making" _You think as you look out over the balcony atop the tower. Here you can see for miles, the entirety of the city and the desert beyond is open to your gaze. It has been 18 years since your birth and today as the sun rises you are officially a man in the eyes of the law, of course as a prince and the firstborn at that there is a grand celebration planned for your birthday but that will come later.

Your morning gazing is interrupted as you hear a knock at the door to your chambers.

"Come in" you call out and not a moment later the door opens.

In walks perhaps your favorite person. Aenea, a human that has for the past five years been your personal servant. Her form is clothed in the thin and revealing silks you had picked our for her when you claimed her as yours. Her dark hair contrasts perfectly with her fair skin and the colorful silks that hide her shapley body from you.

"My Prince, it is good to see you already awake, it would be a shame for you to sleep late today." She says with a smile.

Turning from the balcony you approach Aenea before taking her in your arms.

"I could hardly get to sleep last night I'll have you know, the anticipation is killing me." You say with a similar smile.

Her smiles turns slightly lusty as she reaches down just brushing your loincloth.

"Is that so my Lord? Perhaps i could help you relax?" She says her intentions obvious.

You smirk at that before pulling her backwards on top of you as you lay on the large bed. The motions are well rehearsed as she slides down your torso laying small kisses on her way down. Reaching the thin cloth that covers your modesty she continues her ministrations, kissing and nuzzling your growing cock.

Aenea has done this a thousand times and knows exactly how to get you going. Your length presses hard against the thin cloth pitching an impressive tent.

Giggling to herself she ever so slowly drags down your loincloth to reveal your draconic cock. Aenea immediately get to work as she drags her plump lips up and down the impressive length of your princely cock and her hands massage your thighs and balls. She continues her teasing for a few moments, always getting close to taking you in her mouth but coming just short every time until you can no longer take it.

Gripping her hair in your large claws you guide her mouth to the head of your length, wordlessly commanding her to service you. She lets out a small giggle before acquiescing to your command and takes the very tip of your pock into her mouth sucking gently. This gentleness does not last long as you grip her hair just a little tighter, she gets the message and begins making her way down towards your naval.

You've experienced her mouth dozens of times over the years and yet everybtime feels like it's the first, her mouth is tight and wet while her throat is practically molded to your cock. You let loose a groan as she moves quicker down your length taking inch after inch until finally her nose touches your crotch. She remains there for a moment allowing her throat to massage you before pulling back.

This continues for a time, her going down only to hold there and then come back up. Eventually her pace begins to pick up and you work her into a rhythm of her bobbing her head and you thrusting into her mouth. The both of you continue until you begin to feel that familiar tightening in your stomach, picking up the pace your thrusts become eratic as you approach.

Aenea senses your coming orgasm and holds still as you use her throat and finally with a grunt you let loose and as your balls tighten you fill her stomach with royal seed. Your princely loads are according to Aenea rather prodigious and it takes a full minute before you feel your orgasm come to a close, of course you pull back at the end allowing her to taste you and the final shot ends up splattering her face.

She savors the taste as you pull back, swishing it in her mouth before pulling the cum on her face into her mouth and swallowing it all in one gulp. Aenea opens her mouth showing off just how well she did before giggling.

"You always taste so good my Prince mmmm if only i could keep you here all day, we would have so much fun." She says before sighing.

"That reminds me, your father wanted to see you and it sounded important." She says, her smile becoming a small frown.

Her words make you sigh as well. You live your father dearly but the man has always been buisness first and you are to be king as he loves to remind you.

"Suppose i should get dressed then, I'll see you before the celebrations right?" You ask pulling up your loincloth.

"You should if everything goes right, and don't worry im surebyour father just wants to give you his well wishes." Aenea says reassuringly.

"I have yo go make sure everything is going to plan, see you soon my prince." She says rising from the bed and heading to the door, before leaving she blows you a kiss and then exits.

Sighing once again you mentally prepare yourself for the coming day.

It's going to be a long one...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)