More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

Which will you play as?

Prince Dawn or #1

Prince Dawn is no fictional title he real prince to point where its tiny bit territory his father and him own, due to most of his land is buried under shadow realm sands rest of it mummified by magic sand that dries it dead. It used to vast and not a desert but land where citruses used to grow and unusual mushroom ents flourished. Only bit land that stayed above ever sands was his family old home before crazy maze of palace. Other is place is monastery where only men are permitted within the walls since he was boy he was suppose to live in due to his father was told of non-preventable doom impending, yet from what boy found out there way to stop it but it was too late. He learned lot liked it but seeing home turn into sand castle he didn't like it. Monks told him not loose hope and further his learning arts of war helped him stay fit. But he can't keep starring at dusk desert he had to go find way remove all that desert sand. A new means otherwise world itself will be danger turning into shadow realm domain, which is no good. Shadow realm domain is where only one lord is permitted to rule.

It be bad day for all of monks because they fought against someone like that. They could be seen as criminals or terrorists for attacking Shadow realm leader.

his friend and teacher came with him. Father Suomi.

What does he come into contact and why?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)