More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

Prime time

You are Silver Claire, white, skinny, 5'4" and around 120 lbs, when you started doing shows as a wrestler beating people up for cash, everyone thought you'd be starving in a week, but now you made it big, somehow you've won a good share of matches and are now a fan favorite, having a match against a heel on national TV.

She is Racquel Thunder, goth and strong, a good 4 inches taller than you but a bit less popular, maybe you're overestimating yourself but you're sure you have a good chance of beating her, so you step out of the backroom.

"She is Silver Claire!" the commentator says.

The lights blind you for a second as your theme song blasts on the speakers to welcome you, your shapely body dressed in your tight silver shorts and bra is on all of the big screens as you walk down to the ring, you jump to the edge and pass over the middle rope, sending kisses to your fans before focusing on her, she's across the ring from you, black pants, bra, boots and makeup, short hair and killer smile, she's as cocky as you are.

"The match is about to start and you can feel the excitement in the air, these are two fan favorites fighting for glory" the commentator won't shut up.

The male referee makes you both shake hands before he blows the whistle and steps aside, it's showtime, you grab her by the shoulders and try to shove her to the ground but a knee to the torso takes the air out of you and she flips you over to grab you in a headlock, her muscly arm trying to you out, with an elbow to her belly you get her to release you but you are now winded and a kick sneds you stumbling back, falling ass to the floor on a corner.

You are dazed, bobbing your head from side to side trying to regain some consciousness, but before you know it the backside of those black leather pants is rubbing against you in a stinkface, when she lets off and you manage to get a breath in, you look to the side, over the ring ropes, and you see your fans, some of them disappointed but they are all cheering you on, you get the strength, to grab the ropes and pull yourself up.

"Oof, after that brutal start it seems like she is regaining control" says the commentator

Standing on your 2 feet, you look over to Racquel, she is standing on the other corner rallying her fans, she probably thought you were still sitting defenseless, when she turns around she is met with a quick kick to the face, she falls flat to the mat facing down and you flip her over and grab one of her legs for the pin, but after the referee counts to 2 she frees herself before hitting you in the back, as you reach to nurse the pain she quickly gets up and runs around to grab you from behind in a nelson hold.

"Who's that over there?" she tells the referee.

In the quick moment he's looking away, Racquel drops down and sends a punch between your legs, her knuckles impact on your unprotected lips and clit, sending waves of the worst pain you've ever felt, you quickly nurse your aching pussy with both hands and fall to your knees, looking out you see your fans looking away as her fans cheer for your pain.

"Brutal low blow to poor Claire, and it seems like the ref didn't even see it, ouch!"

As you are suffering she puts you in another headlock, you can't pry her arm and your elbow doesn't work again, as you are about to be fully out of breath again she releases you purely out of mercy, or maybe the opposite, as she grabs you by the hair and pulls you face down to the mat, before grabbing both of your legs in a boston crab, you cry out and try to reach the ropes but your short arms betray you, you almost want to beg but you don't want to give that to her.

"Does it hurt?" she laughs after asking you.

She pulls on your legs harder, your back burns and tears are about to roll down your cheeks when she lets go of you, you rub your back as you roll around the mat, she poses for the audience.

"Racquel Thunder just doesn't let go, brutal match we're watching" shut up shut up shut up.

You slowly get back on your feet, using the ropes to help you, before a belly kick sends you down to your knees again, Racquel pushes on the back of your head with her knee, you against the middle rope, you look at your fans one last time and they're looking away, some of them even leaving the match, your sight almost fades to black but once again she lets go before you are fully out, just to toy with you.

You fall on your back, completely laid out on the mat and half conscious, you can barely even hear the steps of her boots before you see her, falling on you with her elbow pointing down, for half a second before she makes impact on your belly, giving you one last serving of excruciating pain before she pins you right then and there, lifting up one of your legs, you could have resisted but with whatever lucidity you had left you let her win, just to stop the .

"And that's the pin, Racquel Thunder's moves paid off and she takes the match!" oh my god, shut the fuck up.

With everything hurting and a now declining fanbase, you roll over on the mat, and Racquel is flexing her muscles in a victory pose.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)