More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wandering_Pirate Wandering_Pirate

Which girls story will you follow?

Prim and Proper [Momo Yaoyorozu]

Momo sat at her desk, immersed in her hero coursework for the evening. Her headphones were securely in place, playing a playlist of instrumental music that helped her concentrate. As a diligent and proper lady, Momo took her academics seriously, striving to excel in both her hero training and her studies. Just as she was engrossed in a particularly challenging assignment, an annoyingly loud alert sounded from her phone. Momo sighed inwardly, momentarily irritated by the interruption. She slipped off her headphones and reached for her phone to investigate the source of the disturbance. The screen lit up, displaying a notification for a brand new app called "myHERO." It was an app she had vaguely heard about in passing, but she hadn't given it much thought until now. The description mentioned a social media platform designed specifically for heroes to connect with the public. It claimed to offer a fresh and open relationship between heroes and civilians, fostering understanding and unity. Intrigued by the idea, Momo decided to give it a try. She knew that engaging with fans and building rapport with the public were important aspects of being a hero. Plus, her friends would likely join the app as well, making it a great opportunity to interact with them and her supporters. Without further hesitation, Momo tapped on the notification and was directed to the app store. She quickly located the myHERO app and initiated the download. As the progress bar filled, Momo couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and curiosity. She wondered what this new platform had in store for her and how it could potentially enhance her hero journey.

Once the app finished installing, Momo launched it and was greeted by a vibrant interface. She followed the prompts to create her profile, meticulously selecting a username that embodied her hero persona, "Creati", and also following the instructions to upload a profile picture of herself in her Hero uniform, which she just happened to have on her phone already. Momo wanted her presence on the app to reflect her dedication, compassion, and unwavering commitment to justice. As she completed her profile, Momo noticed the various features the app offered. She could share updates, upload photos and videos, and interact with fans through comments and direct messages. The possibilities seemed endless, and Momo felt a surge of anticipation.

With her profile fully set up, Momo began exploring the app's content. She marveled at the profiles of other heroes, reading their stories of valor and heroic achievements. The app allowed her to follow her friends and fellow heroes, creating a sense of camaraderie within the digital realm. As the evening progressed, Momo's phone buzzed with notifications. Fans had discovered her profile and were leaving comments expressing their admiration and support. Momo couldn't suppress a smile as she read through the heartfelt messages. She realized that this app had the potential to strengthen the bond between heroes and civilians, fostering a sense of unity and appreciation.

[Current Points: 0]

Momo contemplates her first real selfie.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)