More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Zoidlord Zoidlord

Whos next

Chloe bennet

Preggo banging 9

Celeb: Chloe Bennet

My name is mike and im heading to my next appointment with a sexy celeb with the first name chloe. I walk to ring her bell on her place she buzzes me in and leaves her door open enough to see her naked in front of a mirror admiring her large boobs and large pregnant belly. Chloe looks at herself and says “ I haven’t had a good screw in oh about 9 months. So after Ten minutes later after negotiating price i pull out a big grin and says “ what can I do for you lady,” chloe just grabs my crotch and whips out my cock and starts to stroke it. I takes off my pants and she starts sucking on mycock, getting me rock hard, “ lets get things really going,” she says pushing me onto her bed, she unties her robe dropping it to the floor and mounts my cock pushing it into her wet pussy.

She starts going up and down slowly, chloe starts picking up speed as it feels better and better. “ God, this feels amazing,” she says as she impales herself over and over on my hard cock. Her boobs bounce as she picks up speed, moaning low, she turn around facing me and grabs the headboard as i fuck her hard causing her to gasp, i grabs her milk filled titts as i jam my cock over and over into her.

Next I flip chloe over onto her back and insert my cock thrusting into her hard, she moans and gasps, i thrusts in and out of her slowly at first then i picks up speed her moans getting louder and louder. Her boobs bounce with each thrust, she grips the bars of the headboard as i ravages her over and over, she cries out “FUCK,” as she orgasams and cums over and over again. Next shes on her hands and knees getting fucked doggy style while im grabbing her hips to apply more power and leverage to my thrusts. The bed creaks and bangs against the wall with each thrust. I grips chloe’s hair as i fuck her deep and hard, chloe leans back so shes semi sitting up as i ravages her pussy, her fantastic titts bouncing with each thrust, suddenly i grab her titts and hips and grunts, then i cums hard. “ so same time next week,” chloe says dripping with sweat.

Next appointment

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)