More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Zoidlord Zoidlord

Next appointment

Hayden Panettiere

Preggo banger

Celeb: Hayden Panettiere

Mike heads to a house outside of LA owned by a celeb naned hayden. He heads out to a open area with a pregnant woman in a bikini laying by the pool, she looks up at me as i walk in and says “ why dont you undress and fuck me since im sure thats what your here to do,” i strip then walk over and starts kissing her passionately undoing her top as i kisses her. I walk her by the pool, Hayden takes off her bikini bottoms and follows me in. She grabs his cock and starts stroking it throwing a little wrist action in as she goes i says “fuck” as my cock gets harder and harder. I push against her gently as i grabs her full breasts and starts fingering her roughly so we can fuck sooner. She grips the side of the pool as i finger her getting her very wet. Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she cums hard.

Next i turns her around and starts fucking her from behind slowly at first and then i picks up speed as she grabs the safety bars around the pool for leverage. I fucks her hard as she moans and cries of pleasure echo off the walls of the pool, Hayden grabs her boobs as i jam my cock into her over and over. She grins and says “ Fuck me good and hard baby,” breathlessly as i thrusts into her hard making her gasp, she cums hard with my next thrust as she grips my hair. Her cries of pleasure echo over and over off the walls as does the sound of the moving water.

Next, Hayden is on her hands and knees next to the pool shaking her ass for me as i roughly inserts my cock into her wet pussy making her gasp. I grabs her hips and starts thrusting hard, her juices begin covering my cock as i fucks her harder then earlier. I grabs her pony tail for leverage as i thrusts in and out of her. Hayden’s boobs bounce with each thrust of my cock into her pussy, she cries out “Fuck,” in a long whine then she starts yelling “Yes” over and over again as she cums and orgasams over and over squirting on my cock with her juices every time. I knows u cant hold out much longer so i fuck her harder causing Hayden to scream and moan louder then ever, with one more hard thrust i grunts and cums hard in her pussy. I say “ so thats 2 grand and im mike by the way”

Who’s next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)