More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

What's next?

Claim Kitty Pryde...

01za.gif

"Ohhh, Kitty!” I cry out, my voice echoing through the room as my cock explodes, bursting up inside her pussy, flooding deep within her. Kitty feels wave after wave of my hot seed bathing and coating her fertile womb as I cum over and over inside her cunt. "Ohhh god, yessss! I love you, pet! Feel it, kitten. Take it all!” I groan as I cum.

Kitty could feel her mind slipping away, caring about nothing except my cock. All she wanted to do was please me, fuck me, do anything and everything that I asked. The mutant cause, her friends, they all meant nothing. Only this cock… my cock, matters anymore.

Feeling my cum unloading inside her, Kitty cries out in a lust-filled passion. "Ohh yes! Yess… thank you! Ohh god, I feel it inside me!" She screams as her body is racked with blissful pleasure. This morning, she never would have imagined herself having her first orgasm, let alone from a stranger violating her body. Now though, Kitty spasms beneath me uncontrollably as I fill her young womb with my hot potent seed.

"Ohh god, yes… m- master!” She adds suddenly, pulling me into her. “I love you! I want to serve you... your cock… forever!”

"Yesss, Kitty. All mine, pet. Always." I moan, draining my cock into her, pumping her, fucking her throughout as she spasms and twitches beneath me. I cum over and over, flooding into her body. "Soooo good, my sexy little kitten." I moan, leaning down to kiss her deep.

Kitty Pryde returns my kiss eagerly, passionately. She contemplates her new life as mine while her sweet teen pussy leaks cum onto the bed and her young body twitches with numerous aftershocks. Life would be good indeed.

01zb1.jpg

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)