More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

Three months until you die. Whatcha gonna do 'til then?

Aunt Felicia Brian

Aunt Felicia had been around with me for a long while, even since I was born apparently. She waited alongside my dad when my mother was about to give birth to me. She comes by to visit my family multiple times, just for fun. She and my mother get along very well because of this constant connection, and in turn, she gets along with me just as easily.

She used to be happily married with a loving husband of her own, but he tragically died in an accident a few months after their daughter's birth fifth birthday. I don't remember much from when I attended the funeral, but I do remember the both of them crying the most.

Despite that though, the mother and daughter duo was able to move on peacefully and did their best to make the most out of life, out of respect for the father.

It was difficult for her, being a single mother. Having to maintain a job and somehow raise a kid by herself simultaneously couldn't possible be an easy task. She still did it anyhow, even if Tiffany ended up growing up to be a bit more rebellious than her mother would have wanted.

Since she wasn't able to visit anymore due to her life responsibilities, she was actually overjoyed to hear that I would be living in the same city as her to attend college. She always tells me that she thought of me as her own son, always welcoming me whenever I visit as if it was a long lost reunion.

She seemed like she was lonely, which was why I try to stay connected with her and Tiffany whenever I could.

Now that I was in this alternate reality though... I wondered how much different her counterpart here was. I could only hope that she cared for her John Doe just as much as my aunt cared for me.


Titties.

Big bountiful beautiful bouncing balloon boobies.

Huge hungamulungobabongouses.

That was the first thing I saw when Tiffany opened the door for me.

"Hey Mom! I'm home!" Tiffany announced as she stepped in, "I brought John over too!"

Inside the main living room was a mess. Well, in my eyes at least. Honestly it's not that bad in general, but when you compared it to what I was used to seeing, you'd definitely feel a bit unnerved.

The whole place felt... Unkempt. Unorganized. Unclean.

Like an average man unaware of his own hygiene lived here for all of his life.

So, basically, sort of like me.

But none of that mattered, considering the fact that there was something much much much more attention grabbing than any untidy room in the universe combined.

"John! Nice of you to visit today! What's the occasion?" Aunt Felicia greeted happily, looking pleasantly surprised.

I can't respond.

I couldn't respond.

It was physically impossible for me to respond at that moment.

And that was because of mainly two things, right in front of my face.

*breathes in*

MY AUNT IS SHOWING OFF HER BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS-

This was the first time I have ever witnessed her topless. All my life, I had always been curious about what she would look like if she was naked, and MAYBE SHE EVEN OCCASIONALLY SHOWED UP IN MY FANTASIES WHILE MASTURBATING-

But I never thought I would see the day.

It was big. Like, DD cup big. Maybe possibly even bigger!

It was slightly sagging a bit, which suggested that she doesn't wear a bra often, but still! The only other time I ever saw exposed boobs this big was behind a virtual screen on my phone in the middle of the night in bed without pants.

"You okay, kid?" Aunt Felicia called out, curious at your gaze. Looking down, she asked, "Is there something on my chest?"

"Mom, c'mon! Wear a shirt or something? Cover yourself up when you're in front of a boy!" Tiffany said exasperated. "You're disgusting like that."

"Hey, it's not my fault that you suddenly brought him over without telling me! If you told me earlier, maybe I would have gotten a decent shirt on or something." Aunt Felicia huffed indignantly, but stood up anyway as her boobs flopped around mesmerizingly, "Sorry about that, John. I can get something to cover myself up if you're uncomfortable-"

"NO-" I shouted, almost desperately.

Aunt Felicia visibly flinched at my sudden voice, while Tiffany looked startled as she turned to look at me.

"I mean," I coughed and beat my chest, "Sorry about that! I think my voice cracked a bit. Didn't mean to shout. Anyway, you don't have to cover yourself up. It's your house, and we're family. Do whatever makes you comfortable, I don't mind."

Nice! Epic save, for the win!

Felicia seemed to gleam at me, before sitting back down her couch and laying back comfortably. "Don't mind if I do! See, Tiff? John doesn't mind! You don't need to be such a prude! Loosen up sometimes!"

"Whatever, Mom." Tiffany rolled her eyes, before heading towards the kitchen.

Aunt Felicia shook her head with a smile, "I don't know where she gets that attitude from sometimes. Know what I mean?"

"Mm, tits." I mumbled in a hypnotic daze. Then I realized she was talking to me, and I snapped out of it, "I mean, yes! Yes, I know exactly what you mean!"

Holy shit, I couldn't even look away. The damn thing was grabbing my attention like a steel hook. It was nearly impossible.

"Well don't just stand there! Come in and grab a seat already! Let's catch up!" Aunt Felicia patted the spot on the couch next to her, gesturing me to sit.

Oh god no, please don't make me do that, you're going to kill me if you do. I wouldn't be able to control myself around those glorious puppies of yours.

Despite myself, I ended up sitting right next to Aunt Felicia anyway. Right next to her and her... big, giant, melon collections.

God, I must be sick in the head for having these perverted and twisted thoughts about my aunt.

It doesn't help that my aunt was barely wearing anything to cover her bottom half either. Are those daisy duke shorts?! My aunt back home would never have the bravery to pull off this look.

Fuuuuck, why was she so hot?!

"So, what's the occasion? How's it going?" Aunt Felicia began badgering me, reaching over to ruffle my hair.

Ignore the titties, ignore the titties, ignore the titties and fucking answer her already-

"Oh, you know, I just felt like I missed being around my only nearby relatives." I shrugged, desperately trying to pry my eyes away from her melons, "Sometimes it can be lonely living alone."

"Aw, poor guy." Aunt Felicia pouted sympathetically, before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, "You're welcome to visit and stick around whenever you want, my boy! Me casa esu casa!"

"That's not the only reason why I brought him here, you know." Tiffany decided to speak up from the kitchen, "I just picked him up at the hospital. I want to watch over him for a few months to make sure he's okay."

"The hospital?!" Aunt Felicia looked alarmed, "What were you in the hospital for?!"

"It's something silly. I just fainted during an emergency grocery run in Walmart. Doctors checked me up for a concussion, but didn't find any obvious signs." I explained smoothly. "I bumped my head pretty hard while I was falling."

"And I'm watching over him to make sure he doesn't suffer from any lingering injuries that the doctors might have accidently missed." Tiffany said, making up the perfect excuse as to why she needed to watch over me.

"Oh, I see." Aunt Felicia nodded understandingly, "Well, I don't really know how long head injuries are supposed to last, but take as much time as you need to heal up. Dunno if we'd really need to keep you here for entire months, but if you and Tiff think it's best, then I can't really argue."

"Thanks, auntie." I smiled.

Sweet, that takes care of that. Hopefully, Aunt Felicia won't be too prying about my head injury or figure out I'm acting differently. Maybe she'll even shrug off any abnormal behavior from me as lingering effects of a concussion or something.

Guess that means I'll be sticking around with my relatives for the time being. Relatives from an alternate reality where they act their opposite gender.

If this was a sitcom, I'd be expecting canned laughter from a fake audience and an annoying neighbor to bust in the window any second now.

"Mom? Why is there an empty egg carton in the fridge?" I heard Tiffany call out.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to remind you! We're out of eggs. We need to get more soon." Aunt Felicia decided to remind too late, leaning back on the couch to tilt her head over. The way she leaned back really puffed her boobs to pop out even more than they already were.

Fuck me, if only I could somehow convince her to let my nestle my dick inbetween...

"I get that, but why the hell didn't you throw out the empty egg cartons? There's no point in keeping nonexistent eggs in the fridge!" Tiffany shouted back with an annoyed edge.

"My bad." Aunt Felicia simply said back.

I heard Tiffany give an expasperated sigh, but didn't do anything else.

My aunt here is definitely completely different to the one back home. Messy, unorganized, careless- Yet there was some similarities I noticed too.

She's still kind and easygoing. She treats me warmly, meaning her and her John Doe keep in contact with good relations. Still acts as if I was her own kid, only in a more "fatherly" type of way.

It was kind of neat to meet this version of her. I wonder what else was different about her in this reality?

Aunt Felicia glanced back at me, noticing I was staring at her. She smiled back, "Can't seem to keep your eyes off my chest, huh?"

FUCK, I'M DEAD-

"Sorry, I- um- I mean- I wasn't-" I fumbled, unsure how to talk my way out of this.

I mean, how could anyone expect me to keep my eyes away? It was practically unfair.

"I know, I know-" She smirked proudly, suddenly flexing her arm, "Been noticing my muscles, right? I've been getting into boxing lately on my free time. Trying to lose of that body fat to keep myself looking good for the gentlemen." She wriggled her eyebrows knowingly, "What do you think?"

Alright, noticing a pattern here. Apparently, boobs in this universe are practically the most normal casual things in existence.

Remembering my experience with Doctor Stacy Mandel, she also seemed pretty nonchalant about boobs as well, even going so far as being surprised when I expressed my lust over them.

So basically, boobs in this reality were nothing more than just pecs to these people. In that case, what exactly was the opposite equivalent in this reality? I mean, there had to be something that could turn people on just by looking at it, right?

Taking a gamble, I decided to be brazen and told her, "I'm actually admiring your boobs more than your muscles. They're pretty big and soft. Kinda want to rub my hands all over them."

Aunt Felicia rose a curious eyebrow at that, but only chuckled in response, "These old things? Not exactly sure why the sudden interest in them, but thanks! Maybe the workout has made them tone or something..."

Grabbing her boobs up, she played around with them a bit and focused curiously on them, much to my horny delight. She fondled and squished them in her hands, before shrugging.

"As long as I look good, I guess."

Oh god, you can't be serious. There was no way in hell I was gonna pass up this chance to mess with her, especially not with something like this.

"Think I can cop a feel, auntie?" I asked eagerly.

"Heh, sure. Go ahead. Knock yourself out." She posed, puffing her chest out and practically flaunting her goods at me, "Admire the hard work and feel this tense rigid muscles."

Tense and rigid muscles, my ass! I'm going for that soft squishy shit!

Graciously accepting her offer, I helped myself with two handfuls of giant melons in my palms. I began to giggle pervertedly, weighing the two magnificent objects in my hands and groping them as much as I desired.

Ooohh, this felt so good. Plump and tender, yet ripe and untouched. I could just tell, these two have never been properly appreciated by a man before in their entire lives, poor things.

My cock at this point was completely rock solid. Fuck, I wish I could just whip it out and slam these two delectable beauties around my dick.

Oh god, I almost forgot that I was thinking about titfucking my aunt for a second there. I seriously was sick in the head, aren't I?

"Having fun there, kiddo?" Aunt Felicia chuckled, watching me play with her boobs like an obsessed child.

I'm tempted to just suck on her nipples. Would that be weird? Would I be making this weird if I did that? If I had a niece, and she played with my pecs, and she suddenly began sucking my nipples, would that be weird?

...

Best play it safe and not do that, even though I desperately wanted to.

"Keep up the training, Auntie. A few more weeks, and men might just start swooning at the sight of you on the streets." I encouraged her, calming myself down and letting her marvelous puppies go.

"You think so?" She asked with a hopeful look, "In that case, I guess I'll start working harder then. Wasn't expecting the exercise to have a noticeable effect this early."

"Since I'm gonna be sticking up for a month or two, maybe I could watch you work out. It might be fun to see you get your body in shape." I offered.

"Sounds like a plan." She smiled at the idea.

Fuck me, I'm gonna get a severe case of blue balls the next few months, aren't I?

In hindsight, sticking around here was probably a terrible idea.

But I'm definitely all for it, especially if it means getting to know my new family members and watching my aunt working out topless.

Gonna need to buy tissues and lotion... LOTS of tissues and lotion. I made a mental note to myself.

"Alright, John. I made some bacon and toast if you're hungry." I heard Tiffany call out to me.

Yeah, it was probably a good idea for me to excuse myself away from my topless sexy aunt for a bit. I might accidently cum in my pants if I stuck around for too long.

"Sure. Can't say no to free food." I said, getting up to leave.

Aunt Felicia stayed behind in the living room, turning on her TV and resuming with whatever program she was watching before we got here.

I should probably start mentally training myself as I got ready to live here.

What a day...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)