More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

It landed on...

Milla

"I dare you to take off mine, yours and John's remaining clothes!" said Emily "Finally we will see John's dick!" said susan staring at your crotch. "And I'll see your pussy!" you whispered to Emily and she was smiling at you.

"Ok let's start with the dare giver!" said Milla approaching Emily. she grabbed her black tong and pulled it down without wasting any time. Maybe your friend couldn't wait to see your cock. Emily pussy was trimmed and it looked very sexy, she was perfect for you: with a smooth ass, round breasts and a sexy pussy. "Holy shit!" exclaimed Bill staring at your crush, but you couldn't object as he was right for the first time.

Milla quickly approached you and placed her hands on your boxers. You looked around and all the girls were staring down on you to have the first glance of your cock, while Bill was daydreaming to have all the girls in that room. Milla pulled your boxers in one go, making your cock stand out hard and big, "Oh fuck!" blurt out Emily amazed by your cock. "That is bigger than Bill's!" continued susan. Milla sat back to her place and said something in Bill's ear while caressing his cock. You couldn't hear what she said but the reaction of Bill was "I don't care, my cock can satisfy every single girl!" You ignored what he said and kept getting proud of your cock, "Do you like what you see?" you asked Emily "Like it? No I love it!" she said adding "I wanna try to fit that in my mouth!", "And I want to just ride it!" said susan with excitement, behaving like a slut.

"I've spinned the bottle!" interrupted Milla, you looked away from the girls and saw that she was naked and the bottle was slowing down.

It landed on...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)