More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

It landed on...

susan, many stuff happens

The bottle landed on susan and withouth thinking much, your friend Milla said "I dare you to be a slut from now. Ride John until you cum!" You were shoked by the dare and quickly looked towards Emily, she noticed you and undestood the worried reaction on your face "Don't worry, I will always love you!" she reassured you by confessing her love, you didn't knew how to react and stayed silent.

When susan approached you, she made you lie down on the flor and she climbed on top of you with her hands on your chest and then she slowly sat on your cock. Her pussy was warm, and when your cock entered her, she let out a slight gasp "aah.." You had an amazing view of her hanging melons, you grabbed them and caressed them, she jist replied with a smile and began moving up and down on your cock "Aaah... John!" moaned susan.

Milla approached susan and after spanking her ass said in a possessive tone "Don't end your stamina little slut, there is another cock to be satisfied!" She said and sat next to Bill, Milla grabbed his cock and took it into her mouth.

You looked toward Emily and noticed that she was sat next to you and fingering her self, "Emily, let me help you!" you asked her "Sure!" she said. You grabbed her hand and made her sit on your face, now Emily and susan were facing each other, and you started licking her pussy while susan was still riding you. "hmmm...ah..ah..John!..hhmm..ah!" The girls were moaning with pleasure, you noticed that they were playing with each other by sucking nipple and kissing each other.

Then you had a quick look towards Bill to see what he was doing, and you saw him on top of Milla fucking her hard. She was crying and moaning lodly like the other two girls on top of you, this told you that she was enjoying the moment and she got what she wanted.

Then something interrupted you it was your cock which was getting near to blow, susan cum before you she got off your cock and collapsed on the floor. Your cock started missing that pussy and calmed down.

You kept licking Emily's pussy and she was moaning loudly "Ah..I'm near.. hmmm... Qamar!..keep..going..oh yeah...oh!" You wanted to make her cum, and that is what happened. You noticed Emily's body shivering with pleasure and then she collapsed on you, her face ended with your hard cock resting on her chin. You were proud for what you did.

You then saw that Milla was lying exhausted on top of Bill. After a while the girls recovered from their orgasms and you all sat on your places. You all had an amazing experience, Bill's cock was now soft but your was standing hard.

It was susan's turn to spin the bottle, but before she could spin it Bill said "let's do something else!", "like what?" replied susan a bit annoyed. "I want to fuck susan and Emily!" said Bill.

"No way!" objected Emily "I don't want your dick to take my virginity!", "So who do you want to take your virginity?" asked Bill trying to get to a conclusion. A moment of silent took place, you noticed Emily looking at your cock, maybe she want you to take her virginity, but she is not on a birth control. Many doubts came were wondering in your mind but then Emily spoke "John!" you didn't knew how to react as everyone were staring at you, Emily kept talking "I want John, because I love him!" You noticed her face getting red, probably she was embarassed of confessing her love so you told her "I love you too!"

"And I love Bill!" shouted Milla, you knew that as you noticed her looking at Bill in a strange way before, but it still surprised you. "Love you too babe!" replied Bill, you never thought that a guy like Bill would be able to love a girl bit that was the reality.

"Who do you love?" asked Emily looking at her best friend "Me?" asked susan confused and Emily nodded her head, "I love...getting fucked by big cocks, I'm a slut" reminded susan. "So will you let me fuck you?" asked Bill, "Of course! But before..." she replied adding "I have a dare for all of you, but I'll not spin the bottle!" You all agreed and she said "I dare you to marry the person you love!", "Why not!" said Bill and you all agreed.

"Emily you can go to sleep in the guest room with John, and Bill will sleep in my bedroom" said Milla. "What about me?" asked susan as she was left out "You can choose!" replied Milla.

She chose to go with...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)