More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by targetthyself targetthyself

What does she do?

Make ammends

"Tim, and Jacob. Can you both come upstairs with me?" They both look at each other and shrug. She waves Will off. Dwayne chuckles loudly muttering something under his breath.

"Sure." and they follow her up. When they get to the living-room again she points to the stairs and leads them into her bedroom.

Jacob enters first, his lumberjack goatee makes him look like a numbskull manual laborer but he's really just a responsible, if slightly abrasive, guy's guy who started playing with you guys a few years ago.

Tim waddles through next, he's wearing his Pathfinder t-shirt. If it wasn't for him she'd have never gotten into tabletop games. They've known each other since they were babies, but she's never felt anything for him because of his hygiene.

He sweats like a hog, and needs to change three times a day to not stink a bit in tight proximity. Whenever you ask the guys about it, they can never smell it, and she is usually DM, but she always can. This is a real shame because he's a super-smart guy.

As he passes you give it a whiff, and she doesn't smell anything... yet.

They both look around awkwardly "Why are we here?"

Without a word she closes the door and pulls off her top, showing her well-freckled breasts once again. "I heard you guys through the floor and you're right." She lowers her bottoms a string of pearly white cum clings to her as she steps out of them. "So let's do something too! So there are no bad feelings."

Who, put who, where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)