More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by targetthyself targetthyself

Who, put who, where?

Jacob goes first

Both look at her very differently now, "Are you sure?" Tim asks, now that the moment has arrived it's clearly too big for him. Jacob punches his arm. "Are you throwing her back?" Tim doesn't answer but Annika does. "You guys want anything special?"

Jacob looks at her and beams a smile. "Yeah, you to change your wardrobe... You're way too beautiful to be walking around in cargo pants and pajama bottoms in public." She smiles warmly at the compliment, "Thanks, I guess." Tim finds his tongue long enough to agree. "You'd rip the crown right of Tiffany's blonde head, if you wore a dress."

She lets out a childishly uncomfortable giggle, "Stop!" Jacob is the first to unbuckle his jeans, and brandish a massive 9-incher. "Don't stop!" she says as she sees it flop down over his belt buckle.

"If you shower, and clean up, I'd love to have a go at that pussy. But, as is, I think I'm going to take a blowjob." Tim looks back, "I'm too small, after Will, she wouldn't even feel me." he look at Annika and says, "How about I eat her out real good for you? I bet she tastes like cherries!"

Jacob puckers his nose, "Cherries filled with cum, dude. You sure. We could just spitroast her in the shower" Tim recoils for a second but shakes the idea off. "You think all three of us are going to fit? I'd just make everybody miserable! And I'm not letting some cum stop me from that 4-star meal." Jacob is revolted, and the prospect doesn't appeal to Annika very much either, but she had steeled herself for far worse.

"If that's what you want." she responds. Annika climbs onto her bed but lays back in a way that leaves her lower half over the edge far enough not to risk soiling her bedding. She looks down and feels Tim running his hands over her thighs and stomach with hunger in his eyes. Then he pulls her legs open and drags his tongue over her folds, the new sensation makes her squeak in shock. She watches him tease a huge clump of cum into his open mouth and Jacob turns away in anguish. But she finds the excavation process oddly exciting!

Tim considers his friends revolution, but puts it out of his mind and goes in deeper. In a few minutes, he's eaten all of the large deposits reachable by tongue and is frantically claiming his prize. Annika coos her approval, he's really working on her clit in all the right and wrong ways. But his eagerness and her novice make it all reach a net-positive. "It doesn't taste like cherries, but I would do it over again if I had to." Tim pauses long enough to say.

Jacob can look again. But looks away again when he starts vacuum slurping out her depths. Annika sucks in a deep breath at the strange feeling of her insides being pulled slightly. She makes a warped face before finally pushing him away. "That was... don't do that."

Wordlessly he returns to her now very swollen clit, as Jacob begins to strip down she calls down encouragement. Jacob takes a knee next to her on the bed look down at the new biggest cock she's ever seen. She sees what he wants and licks across the underside of his head before letting the rest slide into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah. Keesha has nothing on you, babe!" Tim breaks his lock on her clit with a harsh pop which sends shivers up her spine. "You got sucked by Will's sister?" Jacob beams, "She got mad at her pops and let me take her butt cherry." he looks back at Tim, "She only took me halfway and tapped out. Said I was too big. She went ass-to-mouth for me, it was hot!"

Tim switches to manual stimulation to say "No way man!" which strokes his ego, "Yeah, she doesn't shave her pussy, got a big curly, black cat in her lap. I came in it." Jacob moans as she runs her tongue over the bulbous tip and sucks hard. "Oh, fuck. You're a natural pole smoker."

Tim calls out, "She's ready for you, man!" Annika looks up and squeezes his balls, kissing the tip "You sure, T-dog? You haven't even taken your clothes off, dude. Whaterya gonna do? Jizz your pants?"

"When she's sees me naked, it'll kill the mood, you go first." Tim rebutts.

Annika wants to contest, but on the edge of orgasm, with a prime stud horse ready to mount her, and take her over the edge? That is simply too much. She draws Jacobs attention with a hard squeeze to the gonads that draws a feminine grunt. "I want you to do it doggy." he smiles down, "I can do that! Are you safe?" she shakes her head and he nods.

"I'll take you in before closing and get you a Plan-B. You're 18 now, you don't need a parent" He smiles mischievously though. "But you don't take it til tomorrow." She smiles, "When Will came in me, it was the best!"

He forgets all about Tim and cups a freckled breast in his hand, she strokes him before sucking in one of his salty shaved testicles. "You like creampies? I'll take you to the clinic so you can get the shot til you can see your gyno." she locks eyes with him "Then it's ok. I trust you."

When she lifts herself up and bends over, she realizes Jacob is the first man she's ever bent for. The feeling of just letting a man mount her like a female dog in heat, fully at the mercy of a man is equal parts sexy and scary. Jacob makes her part her legs more, bends her exactly where he wants her, and begins probing her ready depths at his pleasure.

She takes a moment to remember when Dannys was mounted by her new drunken husband, and how it took her weeks to adjust. Fear swims back up inside her, but she's made her bed, all that's left is the laying.

She looks at Tim who is now out of his pants. His cock has a huge amount of foreskin, so much so it looks like some kinda prehistoric space-slug found at the bottom of the ocean. When he notices she's looking at him, his face turns beat red. "I told you it was gonna kill the mood." as she feels Jacob's crown scoop out her insides for the first time however, it's clear he's overreacting, and she's got nothing to worry about.

She lets out a gutteral moan as he works his way inside, stretching her in ways she didn't know was even possible. "Oh fuck it's so big! It feels twice as big as Will's." He roughly grabs her breasts, licking her neck. The feeling of his tongue makes her nipples harder than diamonds. "Oh, yes! Fuck me! Oh, I wanna feel you mount me like you're that stallion on my PJs!"

Jacob grabs her hair, twisting it around his hand and keeping her constantly at his mercy. "You want me to fuck you like a mare in heat, huh?" her body responds to the feeling of her hair being yanked back, her eyes roll, and she quivers in temporary submission of his dominance. "Ye." is all she can get out before she feels him ram against her bottom; her insides deeper, and deeper. "FUCK!" she cries out as he releases her hair to a disappointing sigh.

As her head drops down he slides his arm through her elbows and lock them behind her back. He hilts himself inside her, and she has another mini-release. "Oh, god! I can't stop cumming!" Tim sits down on the end of the bed and begins masturbating "She's putty for you, Jake!"

With his free hand, he grabs her throat and squeezes. The panic forces her to clamp down on instinct and he groans out his approval of nature. He scours her insides with every thrust. Fear fills her as she realizes she can't breath. She begins to turn purple, and soon her vision gets blurry, but he doesn't let go of his vice grip. Finally, as colors wash out, she begins to try and fight him off and he relents instantly.

As she falls forward, he pushes her head down into the bed. He mashes it right in front of Tim's hanging sack. The smell of his usual odor is now baked into every breath she took, but it's latent masculinity makes it just pleasant enough to keep everything on course.

"Here's my load, Annika!" he shouts out, her orgasm is toe curling and she has to summon up everything to keep the contents of her poorly-timed full bladder where it belong.

The job get harder as she feels him press against her deepest parts, his first glob prying them open and filling her dangerously. "Yeah, take it all, my mare!" Jacob says now grinding himself inside as jet-after-jet slams against her cervix; pooling deep inside. A hard slap rings out across her bottom and she loses control for a brief second, a spray of urine coating them both in a light mist before she clamps down even harder.

"She wants my cum, bad! Her insides are clamping down so hard!" Tim cheers on "She knows you're the alpha of the pack, she's a prize bitch, don't deny her a drop." Annika has another, smaller orgasm to his words. "Yeah! Ugh! Haaah! I'm a bitch who was a virgin an hour ago!" This unlocks a cheatcode in Jacob's head that brings out one more, big glob, of warm cum to slam against her cervix.

And then it's over.

"You finished?" Tim say. The man balls deep and panting, replies back. "Every fucking drop! Best I've ever had!" Tim angles to get a good view and he obliges him by rolling her onto her neck and shoulders with ease. Tim pins each of her legs behind his knees so he can see him withdraw his nine inches slowly, with a satisfying cascade of his baby-makers oozing into her ginger bush.

Tim lifts his cock high enough for his balls to rest on her forehead. "That's a beautiful creampie." Tim says as Annika tries to see as much of it as she can.

She tries to push out a bit more, but doesn't the issue considering her newfound state of full bladder. Jacob and Tim exchange hi-fives "I'm gonna head downstairs. You don't let her out of here until your balls are empty!" He gives Tim a rallying slap that makes his whole body ripple. "You hear me! No more self-cucking! She's right here! She's willing. It's just you-and-her!"

He ruffles Tim's messy black hair as he collects his clothes and heads for the bathroom across the hall. "Get 'er done!" He pumps his fist trying to give Tim a bit of his fire. Before disappearing through the doorway.

It's just Annika and Tim.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)