More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by bryce193 bryce193

What is Amy s response ?

Fang me Now

Amy glims in the thought of Lexi feeding upon her, as her plump lips part "Fang me now Lexi....make me like you, a vampire...then I'll return the pleasure" reply's Amy to Lexi's question. Lexi grins "so be it....( Lexi leans in ) ...my new sister in FANGS! ( fangs bare near neck )" reply's Led. Amy moistion 's more as Lexi's cold breath is replaced by a sharp, yet pleasurable pain, as her fangs Peirce her neck. Lexi's cold lips land on Amy's flesh, as a warm liquid starts down Amy's bare chest.

Amy feels her life slipping as her eye sight fades. She doesn't even notice Lexi stop feeding upon her, then Amy tastes a copper liquid enter her mouth, right before darkness takes her. Amy then awakens after who knows how long. She doesn't recognize her surroundings. Amy sits up, very lustful now. She is set upon a bench in a room with two thrones.

"Welcome to the sisterhood Amy" comes a unfamiliar females voice. Amy looks to see no one, until she looks back at the thrones. Set upon them is two nude girls, ones Lexi, and the other is a beautiful dark haired woman. "W...who...are...you....I...know you, but....I've...never...met you til know" reply's Amy. "Mmm...that's because I'm your queen Elizabetha, countess of this sisterhood...." the woman answer's. "Amy don't forget....you owe me pleasure....but mistress will be joining me" reply's Lexi.

"Mmmm.......it'll be my pleasure to pleasure you both" says Amy, as her fangs grow in place of her canines.

Nrxt.....?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)