More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by craigstiles@hotmail.com [email protected]

Nrxt.....?

worshiping her queen

Queen Elizabetha leaned her head back, Amy was still pleasuring her queen. Being undead, had an added advantage, they rgey didn't breath anymore, so Amy didn't have come up for air, she just continued licking and eating her pussy.

"You are so good at this. Does everyone know how to do this? In my time, this was considered perverse and frowned on."

"No mistress," Lexi said. "But many woman experiment with same sex. It is considered normal now. Most people don't even care, some do, but they can change," she smiled when she added the last comment.

"Goooooood," Elizabetha moaned and she felt another wave of pleasure run though her. She pulled on Amy's hair, coaxing her away from her pussy. Amy's face was covered in her queen's juices. Amy eyes shined knowing how she happy she made her mistress.

Lexi dropped to ger knees as well so she was at eye level with Amy and began kissing ger nad licking her queen's pussy juice. Soon the two girls were making out with each other, giving thier queen a show to remember.

"Lexi, Amy, do you feel the sun, it will be rising soon, we don't need to find a place to sleep for the day, but we are weaker in the light. So you have to be careful, until the sunsets again."

"We understand Mistress," the two girls said in unison.

what surprises does the sun bring

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)