More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by IWriteWithATalon IWriteWithATalon

"Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?"

-Vegeta

"So, let me get this straight, just so we're as clear as possible about these powers of yours. You level up like in a video game, you learn new abilities at an accelerated rate, your body can't take damage, and you can obtain knowledge just by looking at things… and you're telling me that there's more to your abilities that you haven't told us yet?"

"Look," John shouted over the sound of the motorcycle racing down the streets of Springfield, "I have a lot to explain, and it'll be easier if I show you… I've been experimenting with my abilities since I discovered them. I figured that since the battle is over now it might be a good time for me to show you what I've been up to."

"I'm not entirely certain I like the sound of that!"

"Neither am I," John admitted.

Moira's motorcycle revved up a little higher, carrying them to John's home all the faster. When they finally arrived, John was the first off, heading toward the door while shouting over his shoulder.

"Listen, my mom's a bit… odd. Not sure how she's gonna react to me bringing someone home either, so until we know, hang back."

"You didn't even ask your mother? John, I may be a Warden, but I’m a lady too, I won't impose on an elder with no forewarning, or-"

"She won't be upset you're here, I promise; she just… might be a little too happy."

Moira was just confused enough by that to not say anything as John covered the last few steps to the stairs. John opened the door hesitantly, uncertain of what to expect from this coming meeting. What surprised him was how his mother pushed past him, chattering away so fast John could barely understand what was coming out of her mouth, smiling the whole way.

"Hey John, so good to see you, so glad that you could make it home before I left; I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you for taking your studies so seriously, and I wish I could stay and talk, but I decided to go visit your Aunt Gillia, so remember to brush your teeth before bed, and I'll see you tomorrow!"

John sat for a full second, blinking, as he tried to understand what had just happened. By the time he turned around, his mother was passing Moira with a quick wave and then slammed her car door shut. John only had time to awkwardly give a farewell wave before his mother's SUV disappeared into the horizon, perhaps never to return again. Well, that was a bit melodramatic, but…

"Did we… interrupt something?" Moira asked cautiously, backing up to John while keeping her eyes fixed on the rapidly retreating vehicle.

"No, I… I think that was her way of leaving us alone. I think-"

John stopped himself short, blushing as he realized he was about to say that his own mother was expecting them to fuck and wanted them to be comfortable doing it. He'd never tell anyone that, of course. His relationship with his mother had always been an open one, but he'd never actually brought a girl home to see what the reaction would be. If she'd heard the motorcycle approaching and spontaneously decided to leave the house, that was even for what John was expecting.

"What makes you say that? Perhaps she really did intend to visit your aunt on short notice?"

"My aunt… my aunt lives in Florida," John sighed. "She didn't even pack a suitcase."

"I… see."

Moira's flush showed that she did not entirely miss the implications of what had happened, but she chose not to voice her realizations as they both entered the house together. Now that they were alone, Moira seemed to relax a bit. The aura she always had around ordinary humans seemed to drop away, the tension of living among normal people. John wondered if he would ever get an attitude like that or how long it might take.

"So… about this whole thing, Moira, I want to get right to the point," John said, sighing. "We've known each other for a few days. I saved your life once; you've saved mine at least twice and done so much more than me. I have to ask… how much do you trust me?"

Moira Brighton
Level 20 Paladin
<Warden of the Golden Rose>
1000 / 1000 HP
Relationship: 95
Alignment: +91
Status Effects: Blessing of the Golden Rose

John's well-placed Observe punctuated his words, and he was to hide his shock at the increased relationship score. In a way, John had saved her life, but given the rest of what he had done… was she really so friendly toward him? Even after all the lives he took? Even after he'd revealed that he had many secrets left to share?

Perhaps this would go better than John feared it would.

"Trust? John, what exactly are you hiding?"

Moira's tone was suspicious, in a way he hadn't heard since they first met. John backtracked a bit, speaking rapidly as he tried to reassure her before too much damage was done.

"It's just… what I'm about to show you is like the cloak. It might seem bad at first, but I swear I did nothing wrong to accomplish it. I just want you to give it a minute, take time to examine it, before you do anything rash."

Moira scoffed, turning her head as if to deny that she would ever do something, but made no denial of it.

"Very well then. I shall give you a full minute to explain whatever you are about to show me before I react 'rashly', Mr. Newman."

"Great, I guess that's all I can ask for." Idly, John checked the clock on the living room wall and noted the time. He could at least try to hold Moira to her word while this went down. John turned his head toward the staircase as he considered what he was about to do one final time. He wasn't sure if Seras had heard their entire conversation up to this point, but with her hearing, there was no way that she could miss him calling her down.

"Seras, come down here!"

There was only a moment's pause before John could hear the door to his room opening, but he heard nothing else. Seras' movement was slow and deliberate compared to her normal stumbling and tripping, so John was tempted to think she might have heard them. But she didn't seem afraid or cautious when she came down, just… unaffected. John frowned visibly at the sight. It was the same way she'd been acting ever since they came back from the encounter with Lunaya.

"You wanted to see me, Master?"

"Master?"

"No reactions," John emphasized, sighing and turning to Moira. She had quirked an eyebrow up and crossed her arms, but otherwise she seemed to be withholding judgement for the moment.

"This… is Seras. Seras Victorias. Name mean anything to you?"

"Only that apparently I'm not the first woman you've brought home," Moira said with a smirk that appeared oddly dangerous. "Though, judging by your mother's reaction, she didn't know about this one."

"I uh… you don't notice anything?"

"Only that… well, there is something. Did you enchant her clothes? She appears normal, but you're right, there's a small magical radiance from her similar to the cloak you wore."

"It's… Seras, show your fangs."

"M-master?"

"John?"

"Do it."

John spoke again before either of them could argue further. Seras hesitated a moment, then opened her mouth a bit. Her teeth were normally difficult to notice, but as she opened her mouth wider and focused, the vicious points formed and became impossible to miss. Unlike a classical vampire, every single one of her teeth was sharpened to a fine point, and if it weren't for the innocent and confused look on her face, she might've appeared truly vicious.

"John, who is this, what have you-"

"This is Seras Victorias. She's a vampire. I made her."

John waited for a long second as the room went dead silent. Seras remained with her mouth dutifully open, while Moira's hung just as wide, a range of emotions swirling around her face. Disbelief, shock, confusion, anger… yeah, it settled on anger.

"John Newman, necromancy?! What have you done to this poor girl-"

"Fifteen seconds," John shouted, looking up to the clock. Moira froze with her hand halfway to the necklace she still wore, obviously fighting with herself to not immediately pull forth hammer and shield for whatever righteous justice she was about to enact on John.

"Speak quickly, John Newman!"

"I didn't use Necromancy; I don't - I don't even know what kind of magic it was, or if it was magic at all! I have an ability called Purify, it lets me turn creatures inside Barriers into real, living creatures that stick around; I got it a few days ago and never told you because I thought you would kill me, so please don't attack her!"

John held himself in front of Seras protectively, arms raised in what was probably a useless manner considering, even if she weren't capable of wielding a hammer as large as his head, she was still several levels higher than both Seras and himself combined. Seras closed her mouth and crossed her arms, taking a half-step back either to run or prepare herself to fight.

"I thought I told you," Moira said angrily, hand not leaving her necklace, "that there was no way to create permanent beings from inside a Barrier? They dissipate, the moment that they are left alone. Even if you did have some ability to transform creatures and bring them into this world, this… vampire would have dissipated the moment that you left the house. So what are you covering up with this, Mr. Newman?"

"Nothing, I swear it's the truth. Bring that artifact you used on me before if you want, I'm not lying. The first night I trained in the Barrier and you felt I almost died, I got this ability. That's how I survived. I turned Seras the next night when I was getting dangerously low on health, because I didn't want you to know how much I was going into Barriers. All of them have stuck around, all of them are still alive, and I don't know why I can do this; I just can! Everything I kill in Barriers drops loot, I get random quests to do things, and I have magic you say should be impossible. It's absolutely awesome, but I gotta tell you, being the biggest freak in a room full of paladins and magical gangsters has been a real fucking toll on my sanity!"

John panted a bit, realizing then how loudly he'd been shouting. Thank goodness his mother was long gone or he'd have alerted her no matter where she was in the house.

"...You say there are others?"

"Yes, three of them. Mithra, Maera, and Lunaya."

"Show me. You wanted me to stay calm, John Newman… before I make my judgement; I want to see if you can make something other than an undead abomination."

"Seras. Her name is Seras."

"You shouldn't be naming them, John, they're creations. How you've made them exist as such remains to be seen, but even if you're telling the truth-"

"Let's just go," John said quickly, interrupting Moira as Seras' eyes started to fall. Despite her stance not changing, John could see the hurt reflected in those cerulean pools.

"Go? Are they not also here?" Moira asked, glancing toward the staircase.

"No, they're in- I guess I think it's a Barrier?"

"I sense no Barriers. Do your powers include a degree of Fateweaving? Or are you hiding yet more of your powers from us, Mr. Newman?"

"It's gonna be easier to show you. Just let me…"

John didn't wait for a reply. He was in balls-deep now, and there was no easy way out. If anything, having Maera, Mithra, and Lunaya with him would make them stand a better chance, not that he thought they could really take Moira down. The familiar sensation of the world breaking around them and fracturing into infinite splintered pieces didn't phase John, but he did get something he hadn't experienced in a few days - the shouts of someone not expecting it.

"John Newman, what kind of Barrier is this?" Moira demanded, abandoning all pretext of inaction as she pulled the necklace hard enough to break the chain. Her hammer and shield formed in her hands, and John could feel Seras tensing behind him as he kept himself firmly between the two of them.

"I don't… I don't actually know," John confessed, shaking his head. Around them the whiteness had already gone, and in its place was the meadow that John was so familiar with. The chest and campsite were just a few feet away from them, with Lunaya tending to the fire. John was happy to see there was still a considerable amount of firewood remaining, but considering the circumstances, that was last on his list of concerns.

"This is… I can't even detect a Barrier! There's no Barrier that should be completely undetectable from the inside, and this is in no way based off of your home. John Newman… what are you?"

John's perception was not outstanding, and his people skills were something that had lacked ever since he first started leveling up his Masturbation skill. But he noticed the tone Moira had, and the shift in her stance. Despite all her bravado, all the undefeatable will she had, Moira was in a defensive stance. She held her shield in front of her more protectively and seemed a little less ready to lash out with that hammer of hers. John was a bit hurt to see it, but in that moment, he realized he had a chance. He suddenly wished he'd had more time to think about what to say.

"Moira, I don't know. I haven't known since Monday, when all this started. All I know is that hiding it sucks, and I don't want to do it anymore. Your father was right Moira - it's time that I trusted you. You're the only ones who can possibly help me understand what I'm going through, what all this is, and why it's me. I could have lied to you, if I wanted to. Your father knows I'm hiding things, but he didn't want to pressure me on it. I could have just not invited you here or let you die rather than reveal one of my abilities. But I didn't, because you're this amazing, beautiful, brilliant Warden who I really wish I could just be friends with instead of having her want to kill me!"

John tried not to let his gaze waver, no matter how intimidating Moira's might have been. Her eyes had hardened, and he couldn't guess at what she was thinking any more. He was deliberately avoiding lying, a bit perturbed by the possibility of a Deception pop-up, but… he hadn't quite meant to blurt out all of that last part. A flush slowly rose to his cheeks as he realized what he'd just said. Moira's own cheeks had been red since leaving the manor, but even they seemed to darken a bit.

"I don't… I don't know what to do. I wish Father were here…"

Moira trailed off, looking toward the ground. It was the first time he'd seen her uncertain, seen her doubt in any way. Even facing off against the Cabal, she had seemed far more stoic than she did at that moment.

"John Newman, I do owe you a great thanks for today. For that, and for a few other reasons, I will choose to believe you. If you wished the Order ill will, it would have been far easier for you to let me die today… but there is much I am still uncertain of. I mentioned someone earlier, a scientist of sorts working under the Order's directive. I want to have her study your abilities, your "Barrier", and your creations, if that's what they really are. Otherwise, this is all so outlandish and unheard of that I don't know if I can ever fully believe you."

"Please, bring her here," John pleaded, nodding his head resolutely. "I have nothing to hide, and I want to learn as much as you do."

"I appreciate your openness, John Newman… and your honesty, I hope."

The sound of clapping broke the tension, as Lunaya smiled and went wild on the sidelines. Moira jumped a little, turning to the side and apparently noticing the Canid for the first time since her arrival. Her expression jumped from confusion to fear to embarrassment in a heartbeat, as her cheeks began to put her own crimson hair to shame.

"M-Mr. Newman! Who is this, and why is she naked?!"

"Uh, well, this is Lunaya. She's a Canid Reaper; she's in charge of keeping Maera and Mithra from doing anything too stupid. Also, she's naked because I haven't gone clothes shopping for anyone yet. Seras only has clothes because she's shy."

John didn't turn, but he was sure now Seras' face was probably matching Moira's. Lunaya seemed unfazed, either by the appearance of this new person or by anyone noticing her nudity. Now that the tension in the area had noticeably dissipated, she seemed quite content to return to the fire. The Warden turned away from the Canid and focused her eyes on John once more.

"Well, I have seen what I assume you brought me here for, John. Quite a bit more than that, actually. Now, can we return to your home? I would very much like to contact my father and get ready for bed. It has been a very long day for both of us."

"I… uh, well, actually, I can't bring us back. My World Shift ability that I used to bring us here has an eight hour cooldown."

"We're stuck? John, you brought me here without even warning me? Why would you seek to trap someone against their will, in some nudist paradise?!"

"I was going to tell you first, but I didn't expect you to be so upset!" John defended himself vigorously, now that he was a bit more certain Moira wasn't about to crush his skull. "Besides, I have some food, and I sort of made beds here out of leaves and grass, so we're basically set. We just go to sleep here, and when we wake up, we can go back!"

"This is not at all what I imagined my night would be like," Moira sighed, shaking her head. "Stuck in a strange Barrier of some sort with a possible necromancer and his naked dog-girl. Do I even want to know who Maera and Mithra are?"

"Not particularly," John admitted. "About like her."

"Uh, John…Where did those leaves come from?"

"Huh?" John stammered, stumbling over the odd question before he could think of the answer. "Uh, a forest. Just over there, to the north. We moved the camp pretty close, so it's not too far, we-"

"Good! I'm going to go over there, and don't you dare follow, John Newman!"

Moira stormed off with that, her skirt billowing from the speed of her escape from the camp. John glanced around, uncertain of what he had done to cause such offense that she needed to leave his presence but unable to find anything. Lunaya offered only a simple shrug before returning to her fire tending.

"Well… she'll probably come back. I wouldn't want to sleep in the woods all alone," John said when Moira finally reached the treeline and disappeared. "That is, unless the person at the campsite was someone I was sure was a necromancer, or thought I might kill…"

"D-do you want me to go check up on her, Master?" Seras asked, glancing toward the forest that Moira had vanished into.

"No, that's fine… could you go find Maera and Mithra? It'd be nice to have everyone together."

"Yes, Master," Seras said quickly, getting up and striding away. Her speed was impressive, especially since she was only jogging. John wished he could move like that. Perhaps if things went well, and he continued on this path he seemed to be walking…

John sighed, shaking his head and focusing on the small things. Like the fact that Lunaya had kept the campsite in one piece. Not having to worry about Maera and Mithra dragging the chest around with them anywhere they wanted to go was nice, especially being so close to more firewood. Plus, there was still lots of room for them to run and play.

John sat quietly beside the fire, debating what to do for the remainder of the night. His big reveal was over, and now he was stuck with five women for the rest of the night. While that sounded like a dream come true, two of them were hyperactive and unlikely to show up, and two more were either upset at him or just in general.

Oddly, the only one unfazed by the last few days seemed to be Lunaya. Whether she'd gotten over her initial anger at him or had simply decided not to be so openly hostile, she seemed as neutral toward John as she had toward Moira. John cast Observe to find out if he was just reading things where they didn't belong.

Lunaya
Level 6 Canid Reaper
<John's Creation>
115 / 115 HP
Relationship: 5
Alignment: +1
Status Effects: N/A

"So I'm not crazy… and she even gained an alignment point. Maybe from looking after Maera and Mithra? They're pretty innocent, so to take responsibility for them…"

John moved over toward Lunaya. She eyed him a little warily but did not object or move away when he sat in the grass just a couple feet to her left, eyes on the fire but attention firmly on her.

"I've kind of screwed things up around here, haven't I?"

John heard a sigh and glanced over in time to see Lunara rolling her eyes. He winced a little bit as he continued on.

"Yeah, I uh, I guess I deserve that one. I've been in such a rush these past few days that I really dove headfirst into everything, didn't take the time to figure stuff out in a smarter way. I also haven't really taken the time to make up for any of it. I'm still not a hundred percent sure what happened, but it seems like it's my fault you can't speak. I'm… I'm sorry for that."

At mentioning her muteness, Lunaya's eyes had hardened a bit, but John's words genuinely seemed to surprise her. Both of her ears twitched as he apologized, and for a brief moment, John thought that he saw something resembling guilt in her eyes.

"I can tell by the fact the campsite is still here and hasn't been torn apart that you've been doing your best to look after Mithra and Maera, make sure they don't get lost and all that. Not that I suppose there's much space here to get lost in yet. I should probably fix that. But I'm rambling, I- I just wanted to thank you. You've really helped out, and I haven't done anything in return, and I hope we can get along better. You seem to know a lot - do you know how to read and write?"

Lunaya frowned, shaking her head.

"Well, I don't think Mithra or Maera do either. That's okay… I did this to you, the least I can do is help you communicate. Maybe we could even learn sign language. I don't know how I got these abilities, but I don't think you're an illusion or some kind of summon to use. I want to make you happy too, okay?"

John reached up and patted Lunaya on the head, something that just felt right in that moment. Perhaps it was her cute expression of appreciation or the fact that she had dog ears, but John couldn't help but to pat her head and gently scratch behind one of the ears. Her hair was like the softest tassels John had ever felt, gliding between his fingers as if they were almost levitating off her head. Lunaya gasped and froze almost instantly, her entire body tensing up.

"Oh, did that hurt? I'm sorry, I-"

John went to pull his hand away but Lunaya stopped him, immediately forcing his palm back onto her hair, his fingers naturally falling across her ears. They bent and swooned under his palm, the softness of her hair almost matched by the pliability and warmth of her ears, so for attention the muscles on her head seemed to be trying to twitch them directly into his palm.

"Oh… you… uh, you like that," John said, realizing just how much the Canid seemed to enjoy it. She had closed the gap between them by lying against John, first against his shoulder and then directly in his lap as she gave up all muscle control that had kept her seated until then. The gasp she'd taken in escaped as a soft whine of satisfaction as she closed her eyes and laid with her head on John's lap, forcing him to switch to his left hand to continue petting the top of her head.

"You like that a lot, huh? I could do this more often, you know. All you had to do was ask… oops," John added as Lunaya opened an eye to glare at him. "Right, the asking part. Kind of hard."

John continued to silently pet Lunaya's head for a few minutes, enjoying the quiet and happiness that it brought. The crackling fire and the smell of the unkempt grass around them made for a lovely scene, especially since John had yet to see a single bug in this world to pester them. Eventually, he turned his eyes skyward, enjoying the cloudless sky above. He was glad he hadn't had to spend any points to bring a blue sky and sun into the world. Stumbling around in the dark with only his menus to keep him company… that would have been frustrating.

The only thing that kept John from closing his eyes and falling backwards into the grass were Lunaya's soft murmurs and the occasional rub against his lap she made, which were growing all the more frequent.

"Well, at least one of you is happy with… Lunaya? What are-"

John's words froze in his throat as he noticed exactly what the squirming on his lap had become. While he had been staring at the sky, Lunaya's eyes had been firmly shut, focusing on the pleasure of two hands, one his and one decidedly hers. Her long, claw-like appendages had transformed back into fingers that were skillfully dancing along her labia, tantalizingly dipping into the pink folds of her sex only to emerge with a fresh coating that she immediately put to work on her clit, slowly revealing the sensitive pleasure nub. A flush colored her cheeks now, and her eyelids gently fluttered open as if she'd sensed John's gaze, but her ministrations did not slow. She met John's gaze with a deep satisfaction and sped up her hand as it danced along her lower lips.

"You're… really into this?" John hadn't thought about what he was doing, but the first time when Maera had nearly jumped him, he'd been petting her head too. Perhaps not all hentai tropes were wrong. "Well, like I said, I'll teach you how to ask… I have no problem with this, anytime."

John's first time had been almost upon him - not that he particularly minded - and his second time had been a moment of lust with two girls who were extremely sexual but unintentionally so at the time. Now John was enjoying the sight of an extremely attractive woman resting on his lap while rubbing herself slowly towards completion, her perky breasts swaying ever so slightly whenever she'd hit just the right spot on her clit to send a shiver up her spine. Her skin, pale as it was, was perfect in a way that only something inhuman could be, no blemishes or freckles to show. John raised up a hand and slid it along her toned stomach, feeling the taut muscles of her defined abs flexing and contorting in a barely controlled undulation of pleasure.

"You're really beautiful, Lunaya."

Perhaps he could've chosen more erotic wording, but Lunaya seemed to enjoy the compliment all the same. It was all John could think to call her; even the fluttering of her eyelids over her succulent, heterochromatic eyes and the soft lines of saliva that connected her lips every time they parted in a low moan were gorgeous. John's hand crept up higher until he was cupping one of her breasts, delighted to find he could only just fit the entire thing in his hand, as he ducked low and stole a kiss from Lunaya as she opened her mouth for another pleasured sigh.

Her lips dueled with his own excitedly, and John could feel his erection throbbing painfully - along with his spine, which was bent almost to its limits. He pulled back for breath and to relieve his pain after a few moments, but Lunaya chased after him, her hand never missing a beat as she kept their lips locked together in an intimate tango. As they continued kissing, she moved up so that she was sitting beside him again, one hand between her legs and the other beginning to slip between John’s.

John was so caught up in keeping up with her frantic and needy lips that he didn't notice where her free hand had slipped away to until his pants were being unzipped and a thankfully declawed hand reached in to fondle his crotch through his thin underwear.

"I- Lunaya," John mumbled, but she didn't even give him enough time to say more than her name. After his initial reaction, though, John couldn't imagine why he'd been about to object. Lunaya seemed perfectly happy to take care of both of them, although how she so skillfully managed to remove all of his coverings was a mystery to John.

"How about we help each other?" John said when his underwear was pulled back from his member, Lunaya's soft skin finally touching it unencumbered. She stroked him firmly and quickly, no subtlety or foreplay to the movement. Whatever this was, whatever John had unwittingly triggered in Lunaya, it seemed obvious she intended to get both of them off as quickly as she knew how to. When she finally responded to his question, Lunaya tore her head away from his long enough to nod, and then with a single shove, John found himself finally laying on his back as he imagined earlier, eyes toward the pale blue sky. What he hadn't imagined back then was the view that followed, as Lunaya moved her thighs over John's head, a soaking wet snatch finding its way to just centimeters above him. Her scent was hard to place, different somehow to Mithra and Maera's. There was something to it almost like mint, a striking smell that seemed to strengthen John's senses as it pleasantly wafted over him, but he had little time to contemplate it as Lunaya's overwhelmingly passionate mouth engulfed his entire member in a single movement.

John was now the one gasping and moaning. Maera's blowjob had been slow, almost entirely consisting of cat-like licks along the length of his member and perhaps even a bit uncertain at times. Lunaya was nothing but sheer confidence as her head rapidly began to bob up and down, continuing her clear intent to get him off with gusto. Her tongue was noticeably less rough too, the slick and flexible surface rubbing all over him as it rapidly slid from his head down, sometimes all the way to the base, though she seemed to be unable to keep it there.

John was to put aside the powerful urge to sit back and enjoy the sensations running through him when he realized that he only had a limited time before the Canid's ministrations brought their enjoyment to a rapid end. John followed her lead by leaning forward and planting his face firmly in Lunaya's backside, until his vision was nothing but her glorious ass, jiggling with pleasure as a vibrating moan traveled down John's shaft when his lips made first contact with her neglected pussy.

John had little experience - that was to say, none - with this sort of reciprocation, but Lunaya guided him as if she had expected it all along. John’s untrained lips and tongue met the oddly sweet yet salty taste of sweat mingling with arousal, trying to find every crevice and fold in the soft and wonderful lips of her sweet walls while doing his best to stay focused on the protruding nub at the end of her pussy. Lunaya kept thrusting her hips back and forth, keeping John on a circular rhythm that he hoped was ensuring he hit all the right spots, and she made no efforts to quell the moans and grunts that signaled her pleasure when he did something correctly.

While he was awkwardly flailing his tongue around at first, in no time John felt like he was starting to pick things up, and Lunaya's rhythm only grew faster and more erratic. John had gotten so caught up in making sure he wasn't the only one enjoying it that he failed to realize exactly how much he'd been enjoying it until it was almost too late.

"I'm gonna cum, Lunaya, I'm-"

John's head was back as Lunaya stopped propping herself up, putting enough of her weight down on John's head to return it to the grass he'd lifted it off of, gently but quickly grinding herself against him. John barely had time to draw breath, much less try to fight back his orgasm, so with a single deep moan, he felt his hips lift off the ground as Lunaya took John in as deeply as she could, burying her face against his groin as he began to spurt directly into her throat, every drop lost amidst the decidedly erotic noise of her swallowing repeatedly. Lunaya continued to grind her hips as he came, and though John was only loosely in control, he did everything he could to enhance her pleasure. John focused almost entirely on her small clitty, wrapping his lips around it when it came into reach and gently sucking on it, tongue flipping over the tip rapidly.

John wasn't sure what sound to expect from Lunaya. He was frankly surprised she made moaning noises at all, so perhaps he shouldn't have been so surprised when the reaction he finally got out of her was a series of almost soundless gasps, combined with her thighs squeezing so tightly around John's head he was certain he'd have taken damage if she'd pressed even a little harder. Her whole body locked up, only jerks and twitches taking over, and he was thankful that she'd already lifted her head off of his still-hard cock or she might have scraped it during one of her more violent spasms.

As soon as her motions faded out, Lunaya raised herself up again and flopped into the grass next to John, finally giving him ample room to breathe and recover the air he'd lost during that final stretch.

"I hope that… you enjoyed that as much as I did," John said, leaning his stiff neck up just high enough to look over at Lunaya laying across from him. She craned her own head up, gazed into his eyes for just a second longer than he expected, and then smiled softly at him.

The moment was broken when a scream carried all the way from the north.

"Moira," John exclaimed, struggling with his pants as he attempted to jump to his feet.

"This is the best kind of voyeurism, hearing joy from your neighbors."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)