More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Jesse7747 Jesse7747

How Do You Deal With "Mom"?

Try Some Other New Tricks On Her As A Guinea Pig...

You gaze upon your fake mother with delicious hatred; she has put you through too much to just let her get away with a quick . Besides, to possess these powers but remain unaware of your limits would be a fool's error. You must find out just how powerful you have become before you begin proclaiming yourself invincible.

With but a flick of your wrist, you fling her through the air until her face is inches from your own. With a raised brow you move your fingers about, and your mother's body responds accordingly, like a puppet on a string. Potent telekinetic abilities. Noted.

Relaxing your grip enough so she doesn't suffocate on the spot, Anna hisses. "M-monster..." You note that it is not fear in her voice but hatred, her eyes reflect that same holier than thou bullshit that has plagued you for years.

Your lips curl back into a smile most wicked. "Monster?" you echo her, bemused. "Please, I've hardly even played with you yet."

You feel all kinds of strange feeling beneath your skin, like bugs and snakes running underneath your flesh. You sense other abilities but don't understand quite how to use them...

Lets Stretch Those Legs.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)