More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 50 by Zingiber Zingiber

Does Gary take Sally's advice to heart?

Yes, Gary keeps seeing Peter too

Gary was bent forward over the front corner of Peter's new car, resting his weight on his forearms. Peter had gotten the idea they should christen his new car by fucking each other till each one shot off on a headlight.

Gary had laughed out loud. "That's pretty crazy," he'd said. "But I'm not gonna tell you no." He smiled. "Not you." They'd grasped hands in a high clench.

Gary and Peter were on the second round now. The first round had gone quickly. Within two minutes of Gary mounting Peter and getting into a good rhythm, Peter had shot off, leaving a load cooling on the left front headlight. Peter had barely gone soft, excited to be with Gary again. Half a minute of sucking and Peter was hard and eager for part two.

The second round was also getting off to a fast start.

"Oh man," Peter said. "Oh man, feels so good. I love being in you. I think I'm gonna come again."

Peter's cock swelled in Gary's lubed ass as he rocked in and out. Peter's hand squeezed round Gary's thick cock.

"Give me a chance to catch up," Gary said. His cock was hard and starting to drool, but that tickle in the balls was still a ways away.

"I'm sorry, I feel it, I'm gonna lose it," Peter said. He thrust faster, his cock going in and out of Gary's ass. His hand stroked jerkily back and forth on Gary's cock.

"Hell, let me have it," Gary said.

"I love you, I love you man, here comes, here it comes, here it is, fuck!" Peter's hips pumped in deep fast strokes as his orgasm took over. His hand squeezed down hard on Gary's cock. His voice rose, filling the garage with a shout of joy.

They stayed connected as Peter's fast ragged breaths slowed.

"Are you still hard, Pete?" Gary asked.

"Getting there," Peter said. "You're magic, I don't know when I had three so fast in a row."

"Wow," Gary said. "Guess your crazy idea might work."

Peter laughed. "Gonna be driving a lot for work," he said. "I wanted to have a reason to think of you."

Gary felt a little twitch in his balls. "Jack me?" he said.

"Yeah," Peter said. "Every time I look at this car I'm gonna think of you and me and how good it feels to fuck each other." He jacked Gary's cock in long steady strokes. "How good your cock feels in my hand."

Gary felt Peter's cock hardening inside him. Peter's hand stroking his foreskin on and off his broad cock head. That twitch in his balls again.

"How good it is to suck each other," Peter said. Gary's cock swelled in his hand. "Yeah, yeah, I feel you," Peter said.

But as Gary rose toward his climax, he was thinking of Bernie. So sweet. So loving. But two steps ahead of him. Naomi Bernice Bernstein had had more girls and more butthole sex than Gary ever had. And more.

"Get it," Peter said, stroking hard and fast.

"AHHHH!" Gary cried out, shooting his load onto Peter's car.

Sandy and Bernie were waiting for them after they got out of the shower. The rest of the evening, the four of them sat on the couch, pressed together, half-watching videos.

Where do things go for Bernie and Gary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)