More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 51 by Zingiber Zingiber

Where do things go for Bernie and Gary?

Longterm with Peter and Sandy (and Sally) [END?]

Gary and Peter lay on the bed at the airport hotel, resting after a bout of reunion sex. Their cocks were soft and moist at the tips, and the scent of spilled seed was in the air.

"So what's Bernie up to?" Peter asked. "What is it now, your fifth anniversary?"

"You not keeping up?" Gary said. "She's off with her mom and your mom on a retreat for Joyce's Pleasure Circle graduates. My mom's playing babysitter."

"Oh yeah," Peter said. "My mom wanted to take Bernie to a spa, but Bernie talked my mom into coming along on Joyce's Women's Wheel of Whack-Off In The Woods."

Gary laughed. "Don't let anyone hear you say that."

"Those are the words my mom used," Peter said. "Couldn't you guess?"

Gary shook his head. "I should have," he said. "God, your mom has a dirty mouth when anything about sex comes up."

Peter laughed. "Well I don't have a leg to stand on there," he said. "Being a motherfucker and all."

"And fucking your dad and my dad," Gary said. "Man, you just don't quit."

"I love ass, man or woman," Peter said. "What can I say? And you're the one who got me started."

"Hardly," Gary said. "It was all me into you the first couple years, remember?"

"I'd had girlfriends, but we never had anal until after we did it," Peter said. "Actually after I met Sandy and we showed off for her."

Gary grunted, "Huh."

Peter reached over and grasped Gary's half-hard cock. "Got another favor to ask," he said.

"Sure," Gary said.

"Remember that night in the cabin, you were in me while I was in Sandy?" Peter said.

"Sure, that was fun," Gary said. He grinned.

"That was the night we made our baby," Peter said. "We're ready for another. And I want your cock up my butt when I'm filling Sandy full of baby juice."

Gary's cock twitched in Peter's hand. "Yeah," he said. "I'd love that." He took a breath. "You know New Year's?" he said. "You and me and Bernie?"

"Yeah," Peter said. "You were pounding into Bernie's cunt, she started coming, squeezing my cock with her ass, I started filling her butt with come and then you were shooting off. Was that the night?"

"Yup," Gary said. "Little Baby October," he said. "Man, that's some weird luck. Making two babies, one with my cock up dad's ass, the other with your cock up mom's. Me and Bernie have been talking about number two, too."

"I want to be there if I can," Peter said.

"Yup," Gary said. He laughed. "If it isn't her cousin Ben. You know she still fucks him?"

"What, 'Same Time Next Year'?" Peter said.

"Kinda," Gary said. "A little more than that, but pretty much. Sometimes he comes out to visit, stays with Joyce." He laughed. "Bernie usually ends up getting mad at him for something or other, but the sex is good."

"You seeing anyone else?" Peter asked.

"Mostly you, when I can catch you," Gary said. "Oh yeah, and one of dad's friends, she's a building security supervisor. We hook up every week or two. She's the one giving me booty calls. I check it out with Bernie, Bernie says yes, off I go."

"Ah ha ha, I knew there'd be someone," Peter said. "But you sound pretty domesticated."

"Yeah," Gary said. "Get the wife hot for me, eat her out till she comes, lick her ass while she gets herself off for her second, then give her pussy a good pounding to get mine. Or put my cock up her butt and finish when she vibes off. Bernie keeps me pretty busy. You miss Sandy, being on the road all the time?"

"Yeah, I do," Peter said. "But now that she's living next door to Mom and Dad, things are a lot easier on her." He laughed. "And she's not gonna go unfucked just cause I'm out of town. They were her lovers before I was."

"Glad that's working out," Gary said. "Hey, you want to go again?"

"Yeah," Peter said. "In me again."

"Fuck yeah," Gary said. "Double moonshot. Ass up, astronaut."

Peter got on his hands and knees on the bed. "Rocket ready?"

"So ready," Gary said.

End of the storyline?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)