More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

How does this change Mitri and Broden's lives?

For now, very little

As they walked back, Broden felt Mitri's eyes on his back. He stopped and looked back at her, finding that the four chieftains had also been following.

"What is it Mitri? Is something wrong?"

"Does this mean we're married already?"

"Not yet. For Orcs there is a bit of a process. First we announce it to the tribe. That means sooner or later I have to take you to the main camp. After that, there will be a... party."

"Orgy is more truthful," chuckled Vil'Ra.

"Drink and sex are the milk and honey we live by Elf," scoffed Brial.

"Does that mean I have to... sleep with other men?"

"It isn't required, but you will get offers."

Mitri looked up at him with some worry in her eyes and he took her into his arms.

"If you wish to take them up on that offer, I'll understand. You can have herbs put in your to decrease the risk of pregnancy or simply say no. No one will take offense."

"Oh.... Ok. Then what?"

"Well, after everyone sobers up, we set up the preparations for wedding."

"Which has the potential to also be an orgy," Vil grumbled again. "Males only think with their cocks."

"Says the woman with three wives."

The group separated a short distance later, leaving Broden alone with Mitri and Mis. The trio returned to the city gates, with Mis leaving them there as well. The guard that had let them out earlier smiled like a boy on the morning of his birthday and followed the She-Orc into the guard house.

It was only a few hours until morning when Broden and Mitri finally arrived back at the castle. Mitri looked aground as they reached the castle door and then went to her tip toes to give Broden a soft kiss before backing away.

"I'll do my best for you," she said with a smile, before slipping into the door and hurrying off to her room. Broden groaned as the need he felt for her grew even more. Mis had interrupted his fun before and he felt ready to explode. He walked through the darkened castle and finally to bed. Sleep hit him hard and he didn't wake up until late the next morning.

His day was like any other, scouting reports (though none from Mis'Ra), war meetings, and training. His mind kept going back and forth between Mitri, who had been absent all day, and Ethimilee, who seemed to keep disappearing every time she had a free moment. Finding some free time before the evening, he wandered into the garden where the festival would take place in two more days. The preparations were complete. tables had been set up for food and drink, but the contents weren't going to be brought out until the day of the festival.

He sat at one of the tables and looked around at the beautiful flowers. It was a massive garden and there was plenty of room to dance and celebrate life as the Elves intended. He leaned back and closed his eyes for a few minutes. He could have easily fell asleep, but he heard the soft sound of someone approaching. He could tell who it was only because of how long he had known the person.

"Have fun last night?"

"He was ok. Certainly not on your level. Or Gaine's for that matter."

"Have you sent him a letter yet?"

"Yeah. I'm sure he'll rush here to kneel as soon as he gets it."

"Mis... Am I doing the right thing?"

"What do you mean? By becoming War Chief, or by... By staying here when we should have moved on?"

"Do they blame me?"

"No. Your people are loyal. It could almost be a flaw in us. In the Wastes, you led us to victory in many difficult battles. You protected us and taught us how to be greater than how the world and even we see ourselves. And when the baby was taken....." Mis'Ra sobbed as she always did when the old pain was brought back up.

"It wasn't your fault. You couldn't have known that the trolls were going to attack. The scouts failed us that day and you weren't on duty."

"But I did fail. I..." Mis looked at him and her eyes were red and puffy. "I lied. When I found out I was pregnant, I went to stay with Vil for a while. I told you that it was one of the men there but.... You were the father Broden. I hadn't been with anyone else in months and I didn't want you to feel pressured."

Broden stood and hugged her to him. "I knew. You can lie to the world Mis, but I know you too well. I knew you would tell me when you were ready. That day though... I fought hard thinking that I could drive them back. I didn't realize that the trolls were smart enough to use a pincer attack. By the time I got word that they had attacked the camp from another direction, it was too late. That's why I led the to track them. I knew we wouldn't be in time..."

"I'm so sorry."

"Me too."

Mis pulled away from him and gave him a weak punch to his chest. "You should have told me you knew. Enough of my tears though. Get going chief. You're bride will be waiting on you soon right?"

"Yeah. I suppose I could use a bath and clean cloths before I go."

He and Mis'Ra bid each other goodbye and hurried off to get ready.

How does the lesson go that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)