More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 203 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

It was a very fruitful day in the end.

Troubling revelations.

John woke up and immediately was surprised. His alarm had not rung yet, actually it would not for another three hours. He had long noticed that his Gamer’s Body allowed him to get perfectly rested with little sleep. Anna was still sleeping on his side. During their slumber, he had apparently drifted from sleeping with his face resting on her chest to sleeping side by side wrapped in their own slime pocket in the bed.

'She needs the sleep, I better not disturb her,' he thought.

He slipped out of bed silently, the material of the mass of slime parting in front of him the instant it registered his desire to get up. He walked out of the bedroom and noticed how smooth the marble tiling of the dining room was, once his bare feet left the warm carpet of the bedroom. He equipped his boots before continuing. He dropped by the kitchen to recover something to eat and discovered a stash of fruit flavored donuts in one of the storage chests next to the fridge.

Sylvia was still in the castle, so he decided to see what she was doing. Nevertheless, on his way to the lab, he stopped suddenly. His eyes had been drawn towards the throne room...

The wooden seat that he used to call a throne had changed into an ornate white marble and gold one, with leather cushions. On the sides of the room there were now around 20 golden columns etched with the same geometrical markings as the various metallic bracing elements of the castle. In every other gap was a tall banner of the kingdom, the other spots empty bar for one where the full hide of the Tarkos Chosen that he had defeated hung from a frame...

Flashes of his vision came back to him... The room was smaller, empty of any crowd of naked pregnant women, but it was eerily similar. Was it really his future? Had he already taken the first steps leading there? What about the other visions? Could he trust them? Where they all his future, or possible alternatives?

He left these questions behind him and climbed the stairs to the lab. The place was different than usual, more messy. Baskets of herbs, seeds, flowers were laying around, next to big jugs of water or sap.

"John? Oh, you arrived at the right time! I just finished a batch, it is just like in the instructions that Mistress Tricia left us. Can you tell me if it is correct?" asked Sylvia him when she saw him enter.

Liquor, tonic, healing salve and aphrodisiac, all in one, this new recipe had been designed to be a luxury product, sought after and fetching a really high price. Sylvia had grown or gathered the plants that Tricia identified as most promising and funneled energy into the brew to make this elixir as potent as possible. The water used came from the fountain of life, and even if it lost its properties once it left it, it was of a great purity. The result was an amber colored liquid that was shining and glittering with golden light. The machines had analyzed the liquid and sent the result to Tricia already, who had validated it on the chemical side of things. It should have no harmful effects and not be addictive.

John picked the small glass offered to him and tasted the content of it. He instantly felt a tingling in his whole body when the liquid entered his mouth. He had rarely drunk , but he recognized the warmth spreading in his body. His mind cleared itself, his surroundings seemed friendlier, Sylvia was even more beautiful than usual, and his dick was rock hard. The liquid had the bite of , a spicy taste over the very sweet taste of Sylvia's sap. John realized that the drink had a potent effect on him despite having taken only a sip of it.

"This thing is liquid gold! I don't think we could produce it fast enough no matter the price tag we put on it. Was it hard to make?" he asked.

"Not really, now that I know the exact plants required for it, I will be able to grow them in greater quantities and at the same place. These machines are incredible. You just load the ingredients one at a time, it processes them into the form needed for the recipe, stores it and cleans itself for the next one. Then it mixes the whole thing, and there's some sort of cooking process. But it makes small batches, if you want to sell it in bulk, we will need something bigger," she explained.

John managed to fill twenty sculpted vials with it and kept a larger bottle for the castle. It was the first batch of it, and he wanted to keep some of it as a keepsake. Sylvia did not need to sleep every night; she took naps in her tree from time to time, mostly to regenerate herself more fully than she could otherwise. She told him that she would keep making some of this until she had something better to do.

John decided to go to the computer room to appraise his new product. The scanner gave him an approximate price of 4000$ for each of the 250ml sampler vials of a product he intended to sell in bottles of one liter. While on the Abyss Auction website to add the description of the product and set the sell parameters, another section caught his attention. He had known from the start that the site also sold information on top of the various goods. Not having a name for this cult that he was investigating was an issue, but he knew something.

He typed the name of the club from his vision, "The Velvet Cave"; if this place actually existed and was linked to this cult, this would be a place where he could learn more. There was an information package on it on the site for which John paid 800$, not exactly cheap for just general information, but he didn’t have many leads.

The information was really vague. It was a sex club, offering various unlisted services. Very select, not just anyone could apply. The place apparently did even require people to give their names. Buried in the mass of various allusions to it being a place for people who knew some unnamed Her, there was a link to a website.

John really thought it was a joke. The screen was black, with a dark pink circle on it. Over the circle was the sentence: "Put your hand on the circle to enter." Under it in very small script, he could decipher: "Encrypted aura imprint authentication, a service from Thorne."

"This is ridiculous! You can't do anything through a computer screen. What if I had used a normal one?" wondered John outloud. Nonetheless, he put his hand on the screen and suddenly the screen changed.

Congratulations, you are eligible for membership for the Velvet Cave. No need for names or contact information, your aura is all you need to access our various services. To register as a member, you will have to pay the 10000$ fee for a ten year membership and visit the club accompanied by a woman. She is to remain blindfolded and naked for the entire visit and to obey any order that you give her. Failure to follow procedure will see you banned from the club.
REGISTER EXIT

"That's pretty expensive just to investigate something... But I will make a ton of money soon with the new elixir. I guess ten grand isn't really much, now. I need to get used to having money. The site had absolutely no information on it, and didn't even say what criteria I fulfilled to be eligible... Without this vision, I would have never found this place. Let's do it," he said for himself. He had made a promise to June and his mother to find out what this was all about. After clicking on accept, he was offered multiple ways to pay his fee. He chose to add money to his Abyss Auction account and pay from it as this was the option that guaranteed his anonymity the best.

After browsing the auction in search of useful yet affordable gear for half an hour, he took a quick trip to his real house to drop 20 vials of elixir for a drone. This really was not efficient, but the magic drones were unable to enter his kingdom.

The dot marking his mother on the map had recently moved inside of her room in the castle. He decided to pay her a visit to see how her first night here had been.

He pushed the door open, entered and immediately recognized her voice.

"Oh, John... Yes.... Oh yes... Fuck mommy... My strong, strong son!..." she was shouting between moans of pleasure.

She was standing on all fours on the bed while an exact copy of John made of blue-green slime fucked her doggy style. As soon as his presence was noticed, his double shifted to take back the bubbly appearance of Daphne, apart from the large cock still inside of Brenda's pussy.

"Why did you stop... Oh, John! This is not what it looks like!" she said after seeing him in the room.

"I thought I would be the one saying that one day. Sorry to barge in like this. I... There's no harm done. I actually didn't know that Daphne could shapeshift into other people," he said.

"You see... I... I wanted to..."

"There's no need to explain. You tried to reconcile what you feel and the promise that you made. I put you in a difficult position. I just came by to see if you had a good night here and ask if you wanted to eat breakfast here or at home," he explained.

Brenda looked at him. He was standing there, naked and hard. Yet he wasn't trying to take advantage of the situation. He told her that he would give her the time that she needed, and he was doing just that.

After Daphne retracted her cock and finished to return to her usual shape, they decided to take a short walk outside, to look at the beautiful landscape. Brenda was amazed by the floating islands, and John was to admit that he had absolutely no idea how they worked.

A bit later, John woke Anna up, and after a short breakfast, everyone returned home to prepare for the day. John couldn't wait for the time where he could reasonably have Anna spend the night without her parents having issues with it; it would dispense them from having to pretend that she spent the time in her room every morning.

In the bus John noticed that Frank had a cast on his right forearm, a broken wrist apparently. He decided that he was finished with his bullshit and his bitch girlfriend and that it was time to focus on other things. He needed to see Moira, but he had already missed two classes last Thursday, and it would have to wait for lunch. He texted her that he would like to meet her to talk about something mysterious. He also texted Tricia to tell her that the new recipe was a success, and as he was doing it, he noticed that the 20 vials of elixir that he had put for sale were already gone.

Math was still as boring as usual. He tried to extract something useful from his business class despite the best efforts of Mr Oliveira to make the class sleep while he told stories of his failed business. He had to apologize to Mr Tanaka in psychology and Monsieur Marchand in French for missing the class last week, but thankfully, he was a good enough student that they were not really mad at him for missing a class, but it was really unusual for him to be absent for classes.

After his French class, he went to the entrance of the academy were he found Moira and Anna chatting together.

Some explanation and part of a plan.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)