More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Will Jim catch Ashley?

Taken by surprise

Jim opened the door to the room where Ashley lay sleeping soundly. He opened the door slowly, and peeked around it as he entered. She was oblivious to the world, and he was going to make sure she stayed that way. He opened the small bottle of chloroform and doused it upon a rag from his pocket. He quickly made his move, grabbing her by the hair and stuffing the rag over her mouth and nose. Her eyes opened in shock and surprise, but only briefly before she was out again. "Well, you weren't much of a struggle after all" said Jim as he looked down upon her. He threw off the sheets and blankets, and hoisted her nude body off of the bed. He chuckled to himself as he made his way back to the office.

Suddenly headlines shone on Jim and his naked prey. He stopped dead in his tracks like a deer. The car pulled up to a dead stop in front of him. He breathed a sigh of relief as the occupant of the car emerged. "Got two live ones here, Dale" he said to the uniformed man.

"I kind of figured you might have a couple of new cuties to test out" He looked directly at the sleeping beauty nestled in Jim's arms. "I definitely have to try this one out. I love me a good, feisty redhead!" he chuckled. "Need some help?"

"Sure, why not? She is a might bit heavy since I've been standing here talking to you. Just grab her legs Sheriff, and we'll carry her down."

The two men made their way through the office and down the stairs. They placed Ashley on a cot in the cage next to Allison.

Allison watched the two men as they left the cage, and closed the door. She was still hand cuffed, and still caught in a daze over what was happening. Jim looked in at her. "Turn around and stick your hands through the cage" he ordered. "That is unless you want to keep those hand cuffs on." Allison turned around, and stuck her hands through the cage. Jim quickly removed the cuffs and pocketed them.

Allison suddenly realized who the other man was with Jim. The Sheriff? He was in on this? She began to feel hopeless about ever seeing her home again. Why had she bothered Jim in the first place, and why had she given in to him so easily? The answer came from Jim's own lips.

"You're a natural submissive, my dear. You'll be easy to train, and I'm going to train you good" Jim salivated and licked his lips.

"Seen Roy and Don tonight?" asked the Sheriff.

"Yeah, they're bangin' some little dark haired cutie up in room 303" he smiled. "This little blondie here came to the office to ask me if I could make them be quiet. "I tole her, yeah, for a favor. She gives pretty good head, and I found out she's a pain slut, which is why I decided to keep her."

Dale looked over at Allison. He scanned her entire nude body with his lust filled eyes. "Pain slut, huh? We'll have to give her lots of that. Are you a virgin, Miss Pain Slut?"

Allison's face turned twenty shades of red. "Y-yes I am" she herself to answer.

"That means no birth control" the Sheriff smiled. Then he sighed. "Don't worry Jim, I remember it's your turn to break in the next virgin." He turned back to Allison and sighed. "You're lucky. I've already knocked up two virgins. Jim keeps trying, but so far he can't even knock up a fence post. So chances are you won't get pregnant from him. But just you wait 'til I get a hold of you. We'll see how long that cute belly of yours stays flat."

Jim was exasperated. "What are you gonna do? Knock up every girl I catch?"

"I can't help that, Jim. It's in my genes" Dale chided. "I'm just a lean mean baby making machine. Besides, they sell well pregnant, so what are you worried about?"

"Well I was thinking about maybe keeping her, and selling the other one to be honest" said Jim.

"Oh, you got bit by the love bug!" exclaimed Dale. "So you don't want her to have my little bastard in her belly if you decide to keep her. And here I thought we were great friends. You won't let a woman you want carry my baby."

"Tarnation Dale! It's not like that..." Jim had no idea what to say next, and he let the sentence hang. "Let's just drop it. We'll get started on these two tomorrow. Just come by after your shift, and we'll start their training."

"What about that dark haired girl you said about? You think Don and Roy'll bring her down here with them?"

"It's possible" answered Jim. "We'll just have to wait and see what they do."

"All right, I'll see you tomorrow then Jim." He looked over at Allison one last time. "Keep that pussy ready for me. I will be having you sometime." With tha, he turned and walked up the stairs.

Jim stood there and watched him go. Then he turned around and looked at Allison.

"Can I please have my clothes?" Allison begged.

"Nope. No clothes down here. In fact I'm gonna be burning all your things tomorrow. You're going to disappear like Houdini. Your girlfriend too." He winked and gave her a smile. "Get some rest. You're gonna have a long day tomorrow." With that said, he turned and left, flipping the light switch off after he closed the trap door, leaving the two naked women caged in the darkness.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)