More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens next?

The morning after

While Allison and Ashley slept in the dungeon down below, Jim busied himself with the task of making them permanently disappear. He opened the door to room 302, and stepped inside. He scoured the room for everything that might tell anyone someone had stayed there. He took their clothes, suit cases and purses, and the bed clothes, and loaded them into a laundry bin waiting right outside the door. As he was throwing the last of their things into the cart, he met her. He looked at the dark haired woman curiously. "Good morning" he said with an attempted smile. "You must be the lady Don and Roy picked up last night."

The dark haired lady looked at him fiercely. "No one picks me up, I pick them up. I've made them into my new play toys" she smirked. "Would you like to see?"

The woman had started to make the hair on the back of Jim's neck stand up. This was creepy. Who was this woman? And why did he suddenly feel afraid of her? She was a gorgeous and elegant woman, but there was something not quite right. Jim was curious now. "Play toys?" he quizzed. "Who are you?"

"I am your worst nightmare, or the best dream you'll ever have" came her catty answer. "The name is Master Epona Rio. I am the owner operator of Sweetly Bound. I will not call myself a mistress, because a mistress is the sex object of a married man. To think some women dirty and debase themselves for a useless cock between their legs! How preposterous!" She circled Jim, then came to stand in front of him again. "So Don and Roy told me what you've been up to. Of course I had to persuade them not so gently to tell me about it." Her eyes became perfect pools of sadism, and her twisted smile made Jim cringe. "I saw you last night, removing that poor naked girl from her room. Was there someone else with her?"

Jim was caught flat footed. "Y-yes" he answered in fear.

"So you have two women in your dungeon below?" she pressed him. "Tell me about them."

Jim had a very bad feeling about this, and decided it was best to tell Epona the truth. "One is a very pretty strawberry blond, natural. She says she's a virgin. The other is a redhead. She's very pretty. I was going to keep them for myself."

"You will not!" Epona's voice suddenly exploded, causing Jim to pee himself. She looked at the growing wet spot and laughed. "I have that effect on men. I'll tell you what, Mister pissy pants, I will take a look at them for myself. If I like them, I will buy them from you. If the blond is really a virgin, I'll give you one million dollars in cold, hard cash for the pair of them. That's two hundred fifty thousand for the redhead, and seven hundred fifty for the virgin blond. Do we have a deal? Think carefully. I could take them by ."

"How do I even know you have that much cash?" Jim inquired. "I have no problems with making a deal if I see the cash."

"Then you shall see it, and know that I'm not lying. Follow me." She opened the door to room 303, and stepped inside with Jim on her heels. She picked up a black case sitting on the floor, and walked over to the bed where a bound and naked Don and Roy were lying. They both were hand cuffed to the bed with ball gags in their mouths and male chastity belts around their their lower torsos. They were also collared and blindfolded. "Don't mind them" she said to Jim. "They had a long night, especially when I made them fuck each other up the ass" she laughed. "You should have heard them begging." She opened the case on the bed, and inside was the most money Jim had ever seen in his life.

"I think we can make a deal" Jim said quickly. "Would you like to see them now?"

Will Epona buy our two heroines?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)