More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 54 by Zingiber Zingiber

How do they set things up?

Talking with Hank and Veevee

When Gary and Bernie hadn't seen Hank and Veevee in the living room, Sally Walker pointed them upstairs toward the master bedroom.

"Your mom and dad went up to take a little break," Sally told them. "Just to rest, I think you can catch up with them." She gave them a broad grin. "I don't think they're busy right now."

The rest of the sex party guests were still in the living room -- plus Gary's sister Lil, who had been avoiding the party by camping out in her room with her new Billy Royce album on. Lil lingered in the kitchen door, wearing a long T-shirt or short nightshirt with a full-body Billy Royce profile with Billy's head tilted back as he held a microphone. She sipped on a diet cola and looked out across the living room, her eyes drawn toward the motion of Joyce Bernstein's hand stroking up and down Jim Walker's penis.

The sex part of the party was at a bit of an ebb. People were drinking water or iced tea, sitting on drying off from post-sex showers, or just chatting. Bryan and Kathryn, the young couple that Veevee had met on the ship and invited to join the swinging party cruise, were hugging each other and having a chat with Peter and Sandy, their heads leaning close together. Jim Walker sat next to Bernie's mother Joyce. Joyce was lazily stroking Jim's long circumcised penis while they talked, occasionally changing out her stroke for a twist or for a rub of her thumb on Jim's bare, pointed glans.

"Your son was such a darling," Joyce told Jim. "It's been a while since I've had a male sex partner, aside from mutual masturbation. Peter was a wonderful partner for anal intercourse."

Jim nodded. "He's a fine young man," he said. "May I touch your, ah, vulva?"

"Let me see your hand," Joyce said. She took Jim's hand in hers, looked at it and ran the tip of her thumb over his fingernails. "Yes. Please touch me," she said. "Start by cupping your hand over the outside, squeeze it gently. That should be fine. I've got more lube if we need it. If you get really ambitious, we'll get a glove."

Things had slowed down in the afternoon heat. Though the house was air-conditioned, the summer warmth made its way in, and nearly a dozen people stroking, sucking, and fucking each other had added to the heat and the scent of sweat and sex.

Gary and Bernie retraced their steps up the stairs and knocked at the door of the master bedroom.

"Mom, Dad?" Gary said. "Can we come in? Me and Bernie?"

"Come in!" Veevee said.

Veevee lay on the bed, her arms folded behind her head, with one leg bent. Gary had a shot right up the pink, swollen lips of her pussy opening between the tails of her full blonde bush. Gary's mom trimmed just enough to keep hair from peeking out of her underwear or swimsuit bottoms, but otherwise was all natural like Joyce or Bernie.

The door to the master bathroom was open, and the shower was running.

"How are you doing, sweeties?" Veevee said. "You liking the party?"

Gary and Bernie came in. Gary closed the door behind them.

"Everything okay?" Veevee asked.

Bernie nodded. "Yes, we're having a great time," she said. She looked to Gary, her big round glasses glinting. Gary nodded. "We kind of had a question about the party though," she said.

"Oh?" Veevee asked. "What's that?"

"Should we wait for Dad?" Gary asked Bernie.

"Oh?" Veevee asked. "Do you need him for something?" She saw Gary blush pink and Bernie's gold cheeks take on a rosy tint. "Gerald Henry Menard," she addressed Gary. "Do you want to have sex with your dad?"

Neither Bernie nor Gary could quite frame a response.

"I don't blame you," Veevee said. "After your best friend Peter has been getting it on with his dad." She turned toward the bathroom. "HANK!" she called out.

"HON?" Hank called back.

"GARY AND BERNIE ARE HERE, HAVE A SEX QUESTION," Veevee said.

"OUT IN A SEC," Hank said.

"Um, uh, actually," Gary said. "Ah."

"Yeah," Bernie said. "Actually we had a different question."

"Oh?" Veevee asked.

"We'll wait for Dad," Gary asked.

Hank came out of the bathroom, damp and wrapped in a towel to reduce the dripping on the rug. After a minute of stumbling and stuttering, Gary and Bernie finally got their proposition out.

"Oh, THAT's what you wanted," Veevee asked. She swung her eyes in Hank's direction. "What's your opinion about motherfucking, hon?"

Hank laughed. He looked to Gary. "Don't get her pregnant," he said. He smiled. "If it's okay with your mom..." He shrugged. "But how about just parties, huh?"

Veevee nodded. "Special occasions," she said. "Okay Gary, your girlfriend gets her wish. You're in."

Gary felt dizzy. He nodded and swallowed. "Uh-huh," he said.

Veevee shook her head and laughed. "Don't act like it's, I don't know what," she told Gary. "I thought Lil was my serious child. Anyway, you two check in together again, first." She looked to Bernie. "But you said Gary wanted me to loan out my husband to you?" she said.

Bernie nodded. "Yes."

Veevee grinned. "Gary's a chip off the old block. Loves the ladies, but wants to watch his lady ride the pink pony too." She winked. "Plus he likes to play with boys, even if he's shy about it getting around."

Gary took a deep breath. His mom was telling nothing but the truth.

Veevee said, "Well, I'm just fine with lending out my man." She looked to Hank. "Hon?"

Hank looked to Bernie. "Bernie?" he asked. Bernie nodded. He looked to Gary. "Your idea?"

"Yes, sir," Gary said. "We said...who we most wanted to see each other with. You...I know you'll be good."

"All right, then," Hank said. "Bernie, you want to see Gary with his mother?"

"Yes," Bernie said, her voice a quiet squeak. "I...I do."

Hank nodded. He looked at their faces. "I want to talk with your mom first. You two go talk a little more, then come back and tell us again," he said. "Shoo. Come back in ten." He waved his fingertips at them.

Ten minutes later Gary knocked at the door again.

"Yes," Gary said. "We want to do it."

"All right," Hank said. "We going to take this to the party room? Or would you feel better with just us here?"

Bernie had urged Gary that they should do it in the party room. She wanted Joyce to see them. Gary was feeling a little shy about it. But they had come to a decision.

Do they go downstairs, stay in the master bedroom, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)