More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 55 by Zingiber Zingiber

Do they go downstairs, stay in the master bedroom, or something else?

Downstairs for all to see

Bernie and Gary stood in the door to the master bedroom, returning with their answer for Hank and Veevee.

"We going to take this to the party room?" Hank asked. "Or would you feel better with just us here?"

Bernie squeezed Gary's hand. "Downstairs," she said, nodding firmly. "I want everyone to see."

Gary nodded. "She talked me into it," he said.

Veevee looked at her son's hard cock. It glistened on the end, either from spit or cock drool. Perhaps Bernie's talking-into had been more than words.

"Beautiful," Veevee said. "I was hoping for that. Did I ever tell you how your father and I met?"

"At college," Gary said. "At a party or something?"

"A sex party," Veevee said. "Well, I don't know that it was exactly supposed to be one, but that's what ended up happening."

Hank cleared his throat. "Your ma was pulling a train. She'd had three or four fellows give it to her and was ready for another. She called me over."

Gary's eyes widened. But it confirmed that his mom and dad had been swingers since day one.

"He was just the nicest young man," Veevee said. "So I stole him off his date and took him home."

"After you'd had some other fellows first," Hank said.

"You were done and I wasn't," Veevee said. "But you were the best. Not just the biggest." She looked back at Gary. "So you'll be all right if Lil's there watching?"

Gary took a deep breath. "Everything's all out in the open now, I mean," he said. He gave Bernie's hand a squeeze. "Like Bernie told me, now would be kind of perfect."

"Well, lead on!" Veevee said. "May I cut in?" she asked. She took Gary's hand from Bernie. "Take my husband, Bernie. Please."

"Miss Bernstein," Hank said, offering his hand. "Pleased."

Bernie tilted her head up and met his smile with hers, her glasses glinting. She squeezed his hand. Hank had always been thoughtful and kind to her, welcoming her quietly while Veevee exclaimed that she was proud that Gary finally had a good-for-something girlfriend, rather than a good-for-nothing one.

"Bernie, would you like to go downstairs first?" Veevee said. "Gary likes butts."

"Mom," Gary said, but his complaint trailed off into a laugh when she saw the mock angry look on her face. "Okay, yeah."

Bernie laughed. "I know," she said. "Gary said how he was jealous of how many butts Peter was getting his penis into. That's sort of how we started talking. If it was okay with Sandy for Peter to have anal intercourse with his girlfriend, his mom and dad, MY mom, and with Hank, who was it okay for me and Gary to have sex with?"

"Good agreements are important," Veevee said. Hank tilted his head and gave a crooked grin. "All right, all right," Veevee said, "And being able to figure out how to fix them if you have to."

Bernie laughed with relief. "Good," she said. She and Gary had been doing some of that figuring out after she'd found out he had had sex with other people without telling her. Peter Walker, his best friend, and Sonia Rubin, the wife of Gary's doctor, who paid him to do chores. Butt sex, as it turned out, something Bernie and Gary hadn't been doing yet.

Bernie and Hank went downstairs first, hand in hand, followed by Gary and Veevee.

"Following Miss Bernstein upstairs would give you a better view," Veevee teased Gary. "But your sweetie's butt is second only to her mom's."

Gary took a deep breath and let his shoulders relax. "I love you Mom," he said.

"I love you too, son," Veevee said. She chuckled. "Wasn't expecting to love you like this, but it's a wonderful world sometimes."

"Yeah," Gary said. He felt warm all over in a good way.

They arranged for some space on the floor mattresses and put down fresh sheets. Joyce found a seat where she could get a good view. When Sally Walker heard the plans, she managed, after a big grin, not to say anything offputting. But she settled down next to Joyce on the couch, bringing her son Peter to sit next to her and hold her hand.

Jim Walker spooned up behind Peter's girlfriend Sandy. Sandy snuggled back into Jim's warmth and wiggled her butt till Jim's rod slipped between her cheeks. Jim and Sally had met Sandy at a sex party and had been regular play partners together before Sandy started going out with Peter. After that, they had just been "the boyfriend's parents". But since the cruise, Sandy was on again with Jim and Sally. Kathryn and Bryan listened eagerly as Jim told them stories from the parties that Jim and Sally hosted.

"Let's start slow," Veevee told Gary. "Give Hank and your lady a chance to get going. Give you and me a chance to feel each other out, you know?"

"Okay," Gary said.

"And give your lady a chance to see what she wanted to," Veevee said.

Veevee spooned behind Gary, her large breasts pressing into his back as her hand roamed over her son's chest. Healthy, a little natural muscle development, but nothing special. Peter was more active and it showed. She listened to Gary's breathing and felt for any tenseness in his body as she touched him gently, gradually more intimately, closing her fingers around his erect shaft.

Gary sighed.

"Feel good, sweetie?" Veevee said.

"Yeah," Gary said. He took a deep breath, blew it out, and relaxed his shoulders. "Yes."

Hank and Bernie had gotten in deeper already. Bernie lay on her back, her legs parted. Hank crouched between them, his head down, licking.

"Ohhhh," Bernie sighed. "Oh. Ohyes. Yes." She trembled as Hank's tongue hit her clit and rang out echoes of pleasure through her body.

"Is he taking good care of her?" Veevee said. "Is this what you wanted to see?" She gently stroked Gary's penis, just with her fingertips.

"Yeah," Gary said. His dad's butt wiggled a little as he was giving Bernie a tongue job. Jim's been up Dad's butt. Peter's been up there, and Dad came on his cock. "He's taking good care of her."

"Let me get in front now," Veevee said. "Snuggle up tight now." Gary's erection was pressed up to his mom's soft butt. "Put your hand here." She guided Gary's hand to her breast.

Veevee guided Gary in touching her until his movements became more relaxed, more fluid, more confident. Then she turned to face him.

"Kiss me, sweetie," she said.

It was a long kiss, starting gently, but Veevee pressed for more, kissing harder, nibbling at Gary's lips, letting him respond, until their tongues were battling. Of course Veevee won.

Gary laughed and tilted his head back. "Mom," he protested.

"All's fair," she said, pressing two fingers under his balls. It had distracted him so she could press her tongue deep into his mouth. "But you have potential as a kisser."

"That was like a fight," Gary said.

"But you liked it," Veevee said.

Gary leaned back in and kissed her. This time it was gentle and slow. Veevee stroked Gary's cheek, encouraging him to be more forward, letting his tongue enter her mouth. She sighed with pleasure.

Veevee tilted her head back. "That was lovely," she said. "But I think I had better not distract you." She turned around and let Gary hold her from behind and watch what was happening on the other mattress.

Bernie was moaning loudly as Hank fucked her from behind, kneeling behind her and holding her hips. Bernie's soft golden buttocks rippled as Hank thrust into her, his thick cock bridging their bodies.

That's what we look like, Gary thought. Me and Bernie.

Hank slowed his strokes and reached around Bernie's hip. With Bernie's big soft curves, he couldn't get his fingers on her clit, so he pulled his hand back and reached down between their bodies.

"Ohhh," Bernie moaned, the tone of her voice dropping. "Ohhh."

Hank chuckled and stopped thrusting as he fingered Bernie's clit. "That working for you?"

"Fuck. Yes," Bernie said. "Rub my clit. Oh!"

Hank fingered Bernie until she reached her first peak, her head tossing up and down and her butt grinding back at him. He took his hand back and gripped tightly to her hips, letting her drive the rhythm as she came on his cock. Then he started thrusting again while Bernie was still coming, speeding up his thrusts until he groaned, his hips working by reflex, and shot his load into her.

"Yeahhhh," Gary breathed. "Wow."

"You like that, Gary?" Veevee murmured. She wiggled her butt back at his erection. "You want to do that too?"

"You pick," Gary said. "I don't know."

"I have some ideas," she said. "Lay on your back, let's get you good and ready."

Gary sighed as his mom tongued his balls and gently stroked his shaft.

"Ready to fuck," Veevee said. "In front of everyone. That's what I like best."

"Ohhh," Gary said.

What's Gary and Veevee's turn like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)