More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 161 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Her vagina was missing.

JuLu's Bizarre Adventure

Her hands desperately groped at the space between her legs, and then across her pubic mound, in search of what she expected. Instead, a smooth, almost stone-like surface greeted her hands... and felt almost vacuum-sealed against her crotch. Her thighs squeezed together, but could not displace the bizarre object that had somehow wrapped against her most precious flesh.

"Ah... ah?! What?!"

"Ah, sorry... I wanted to make sure I did the quest right the first time, so I just need you to... keep that inside, for a bit... but oh man but am I ready for seconds." John reached down and picked the halfling up by her arms, propping his dripping and diminutive debutante up on her own feet. Her knees wobbled as she tried to get her bearing; she pressed, with a wince, on her slightly distended lower-half. "C'mon, then." The study doors opened; the bedroom across the hall awaited. "I don't want to piss the cleric spirits off by ruining the study, too."

Said spirits now worked furiously to follow Juniluny as she obeyed, her gait wide as she continued to grope against her featureless crotch. "W-Where... did it go? What sort of trick is this?"

John throttled his libido back down... and with the return to a slightly lessened state of horniness, he followed her as he explained. "I can open portals as close or as far from something as I want... and I didn't play with it too much, but I did eventually find out that the magic is more accurate than I am: for example, if I wanted the portal to open over your crotch... and to open half an atom away from the back of the other portal, matching it perfectly..." They were in the bedroom by the time the doors closed on their own. John lifted the tunnel-enchanted hobbit and cradled her in his arms as he grinned down at her worried expression. "... well, I guess it would take quite some time for the spunk to ever work all the way through that, right?"

She stared in blinking disbelief, even as she rubbed the proof of his claim. He walked forward, and that simple motion made small waves in the seed inside her.

John sat her upright on the bed, his hands groping at her heavy tits as he admired her half-dazed expression. "Thought you'd be my teacher, huh? Well... you're in luck: I'm in the mood for an oral exam."

John flashed a wide, stupid grin at his new pet. Juniluny narrowed her half-lidded eyes even further at her master. "Of all the stupid-"

John grabbed her ears suddenly and, with a vicious rub on each, got her mouth to open wide and accept his still-dripping cock. The taste of his seed dominated whatever of her remained on the rod of flesh now sliding over her tongue, but she hardly had an opportunity to revel in its taste: soon it slid past her teeth and struck the back of her throat, forcing her to gag. She tapped on his thighs as she leaned forward onto him, but that was hardly the point of this exercise; with another surge of libido from Gamer's drive, John was back to trying to get as much of himself into her as he could. Her tongue darted desperately around his meat, her breaths ran through her nose in gulps as he thrusted in and out of her throat, and her body continued to shake as he manipulated her ears.

Juniluny could barely organize her thoughts while he kept over-stimulating her, and it only grew worse once he opened additional tunnels: one to slip his slick fingers into her asshole, earning a surprised surge as he stimulated that forbidden path, and another so he could place his mouth onto his left hand, letting him lick and nip at her ear as he played with her. Juniluny was no stranger to sex: she had her slaves almost daily until she grew bored of them. But never had she bothered to let them pretend to be her master... and because she had left the shire a virgin, it was by her first male , an elf boy of only 50 years, that she learned to enjoy her sex.

This was not even a play on that relationship... it was a perversion. This bastard human was doing everything wrong, twisting every pleasure she knew... and she loathed how much she enjoyed it. Tears streaked down her cheeks as he continued to throttle her gag reflex with wild abandon; she adjusted herself to sit on the bed on all fours, half in an attempt to escape his molestation and half to better take his cock down her esophagus. He obliged the latter, and soon she found it harder and harder to steal breaths between his rutting against her skull. Her throat opened to take and crush the head of his cock, and her lips desperately suckled his shaft as it began to surge in her mouth.

John had no hope of controlling his orgasms at this stage; the perfect mixture of suction and squeeze had felt nearly as good as actually coming, and he had lasted all of a minute in her eager maw before he felt his balls flexing out the next absurd batch. “Swallow it all.” It was barely a command; with his hands on her head, fingers running through the sweat and cum in her locks of hair, and her eyes rolling to the back of her head as he continued to torment her anus and ears, both were locked in a state of mutual quivering as the “punishment” was served. John’s cock inflated slightly as his orgasm blasted through it, but to Juniluny’s lips and trapped tongue, it was enough to open her eyes in alarm.

She was in no position to refuse. Hopelessly weakened by her rapture, she let him anchor himself... and pop past the topmost ring of muscles in her throat to bar him from cumming directly into her stomach. Her breath caught in her lungs, her face suddenly buried in his pubic mound, and all eight inches of his manhood now pulsed, and pulsed, and pulsed as he blasted her full of seed. Her throat kept trying to swallow him; the added pressure made every blast a torrent inside her.

Her lungs burned as he filled her stomach, and soon her stomach began to bulge anew with this added volume. Soon it was pressing against the packed mass that her womb had become, and her internal pressure found relief in stretching her skin as far as it would go, making the slightest baby bump of her belly as she continued to take his seed. Slowly he withdrew, still coming all over her throat, and let the halfling dribble a cup of his seed from her mouth as she tried to clear her throat long enough to breathe.

“Swallow it all,” he ordered.

Juniluny had no breath to protest nor will to stop. Her lungs still burning for breath, with tears and jizz and ruined makeup streaked all over her skin, she swallowed what he shot into her mouth and took his still-coming cockhead back into her mouth. She did her best to continue swallowing, to breathe but incapable of drinking as fast as he could pour. She sputtered, coughed by accident through his seed... and dribbled more of him out of her nose as she continued to swallow. Her hands rubbed her packed guts in alarm, but still she persisted.

It was not until John had finally finished, with some three or so gallons now left inside the hungry hobbit’s holes, that she finally managed her last, nearly- gulp to finally let her inhale, cough, and inhale again in a cycle of trying to live. Despite her obvious fury, her hands continued to rub his seed into her breasts in large, obvious globs of gray; her half-lidded glare at him seemed split between her hate and, somehow, her lust. What had John awakened in her? No, I didn’t do anything to her... she’s just... pretty fucked up.

“Are you going to enjoy your punishment every time?”

“You- guh... can fock righ’ off,” she half-managed between gasps and her tiny, humiliating burps.

John blinked behind his prisoner, his cock already hardening for the next round. “We’re not done.” Grabbing as much of her massive cheeks as he could, he dragged her to lay flat on her filled belly and spread her cheeks, getting a solid look at the asshole he had just lubricated.

“Don’t you focking dare! Nobody-!”

John opened a tunnel right over her bared sphincter before releasing her fat ass. The thunderous cheeks slammed back tight as she squeezed them together, but to no avail; now they wrapped around and mostly over the gray back of a portal, giving the impression of a buttplug.

Over her still-smooth crotch, however, was the puckered, glistening hole he would use next. Her fingers reached down and, by a rough brush of an unexpected anus where her pussy ought to be, sent her own body into a surprised shiver. "Come over here... and impale yourself on me."

Juniluny had few ways to interpret it; she knew damn well what he meant, and so on shaky legs on a plush bed, she slowly stood and stepped over his legs. She lined herself over the vicious weapon, the object that she refused to believe had already made her come twice and certainly didn't believe would do so a third time. Her belly sloshed as she adjusted her footing; she'd feel sick if not for the satisfying warmth in her depths, in pain if not for the pleasant tingling overriding it. He's... he's using magic on me, ruining my senses, my sense of self-... oh... oh no... nowhere near my nethers, you nasty-! Her will was meaningless. Her knees shook as she squatted... and her eyes went wide as she felt her virgin ass being probed.

His orders were not so hesitant. Finding her target, she lifted her legs as far as they'd go, letting gravity drag him through her strangling sphincters, making him arch his back as she slid deeper still... until, overlapping the rest of the overwhelmingly bizarre sensation, came the feeling of his cock pressing against the wall of her innards.

That wouldn’t do for John. He grabbed her hips and, with a triumphant chuckle, pressed her down further until the lump in her belly protruded even more. Her hands rested on the distended lump as she issued quick, breaths. “This is... oh... oh don’t you focking dare... come in me...”

“What’s a bit more?” John purred, rubbing her thighs and, with a sinister delight, the lump formed by either her packed womb, his cock running perpendicular to where it appeared to shove, or both. He opened new tunnels on her hips, each leading to just behind either of her respective ears. With a third tunnel in front of him, he put himself face-to-face with the halfling while his hands slipped into the two behind her head. He lifted himself up and through the floating window, bringing his face close enough to hers to see and smell the mixture of fluids that bathed her face. She sputtered as he neared; she was back to a tongue-lulling state once he gently rubbed the ridges of her ears. “Pointy-eared girls are too easy...”

“Fffffooooc-ooooh.” Juniluny struggled to think as he gently played with her ears... and she winced as she reflexively gyrated on his cock, finding new angles to allow his plumbing of her anal cavity. John was far from missing that: though the sphincter should’ve been the tightest part, the way her abdomen was packed meant her colon was also squeezing him, urging him to fill her ass.

“I’m going to come inside you, this time... the entire time it takes.”

“N-no-!”

“Afraid of being punished?”

“A-Afraid? Bollocks, I’ll pop!”

John laughed heartily... before leaning forward and pressing Juniluny’s mouth against his once more. She obliged him, as much as it infuriated her, and such was enough to make her pussy constrict, squeezing more of his reservoir of cum back into her already-packed womb. This struggle for relief caused degrees of pain for the Cabalist, and she squirmed as she tried to find comfort.

But the squirming urged John on... and his balls began to surge anew. “Nff,” she barely managed against his mouth. It wouldn’t have stopped him anyways. He was nearly inside her to the hilt... and with her tortured anus as it was, he was secured. His cock surged. She tried to squeeze her asshole as tight as she could; the vice of her muscles clenched at John, but she only wailed as she felt his seed pressure on through. The first of many blasts hit her colon, and she was left a groaning, pained mess as he continued to stimulate her. Her rectum filled nearly instantly, her colon next, and slowly the tidal wave began to work its way through, filling her intestines as it went and making the sloshing of her every movement nearly unbearable. Her pussy strained as the rest of her body pushed against it; the added pressure against her vaginal walls, of trapped spunk filling it to capacity, massaged her sex until it felt like she was being fucked by John’s ever-present cum.

But John was still coming, and now Juniluny was being stimulated on every hole. John’s right hand abandoned her ear to instead grab her nipple and give it a vicious pull; she more moaned than screamed, and she had shed enough bewildered tears to make it impossible to know if she liked that, too. Still John came, and her packed body now looked solidly fat as more room was sought. A moment resembling sanity returned long enough for the half-filled halfling to manage speech. "You'll... you'll ruin me, you giant-cocked fanny-focker!" Her hands gave her taut belly a testing push. Instant regret washed over her. "I feel right ready to... urgh..."

As high as John's libido ran, there were certain things he wasn't into... and as the last of his cum washed into the halfling, it finally dawned on him, through the haze of arousal, where his seed would eventually find escape. "Alright," he sighed, slowly closing tunnels until only the ones on her pelvis remained, "let's just roll you over then-"

"Don't you dare move me-!"

John did just that, and Juniluny fell to her back... and despite the softest impact of a magically-crafted mattress, felt the tidal wave of him inside her. Her now red, glistening ears tucked against her head, and her hands shot to cover her mouth. Now on top, John slowly withdrew his cock... and felt another orgasm building just from the high-pressure drag of her sphincter around the base of his dick. Fuck... alright John... just... just get out without coming... it's... you can... fuck... He almost throttled his libido back down, something that might've guaranteed success... but the sheer pleasure was too much to surrender now, and with down-throttled sex drive came a loss of sensitivity in the Game.

Juniluny simply closed her eyes and tried to focus on not expelling the cream that filled her belly. Another inch left her. Another inch of relief.

Another painfully good inch of stimulation for John. Fuck... fuck, I'm not going to make it... if I just close the tunnel, I'll get out of her so fast she'll... probably be hurt, so... but wouldn't that be punis-fuck...! Half his meat, slick with his own jizz, had now escaped her displaced, distended derriere dimple. He continued to withdraw and felt his head suddenly root down against the back of her inner-sphincter. That tiny impact, following all the titillation thus far, drew another moan from Juniluny through her fingers. She shifted her pelvis slightly... and John felt every centimeter of her mistake.

"T-Take it out!" she managed as she felt his rod begin to inflate with another orgasm.

An errant moan from his lips, a surge in his swollen balls, and the struggle to pop his head through her inner-gate, the events unfolded in rapid succession until his head finally squeezed through... and was crushed by her twitching, terrified asshole. A new wave of man-batter surged up his cock, and whatever sense John held onto was thrown to the wind. "Fuck it," he grunted as he clutched her hips.

"Oh don't you focking d-!"

"Take all of it!" John's muscles flexed, and his dick pierced right back into her flooded system as it pulsed ever more into her. The added flow traveled almost instantaneously up the chain of her intestines, notably shorter than a human's, and pushed his seed all the way up... until Juniluny's eyes went wide as she felt her stomach begin to fill from below.

The result needn't be described here.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)