More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 43 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do I watch?

What Becca wants, Becca gets.

I am sitting on Becca's bed right next to my hot flame and I am more shocked than I have been in a long time. We have just watched You've Got Mail together, but that is not why I am shocked, of course. I am shocked because of the movie Muffin put on afterwards. My girlfriend had me close my eyes so I wouldn't see what movie it was ahead of time. Now that I think about it, that really should have made me suspicious. The second movie seemed like any other movie for the first few seconds, but I quickly found out that my sweetie had put on a lesbian porno. I didn't know Becca watched that kind of movie and I have certainly never watched one. I am so shocked by this, my mouth is hanging open slightly. Before I know it, a warm hand starts rubbing my right arm.

"Are you okay?" Becca prodded.

"Sure..." I answered in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

"Do you want to stop the movie?" my concerned darling asks.

"N-no," I stammer with my eyes glued to the television.

"Are you sure?" Becca pushed. "You look a little upset."

"No, I am just surprised," I objected.

"If you see anything that you don't like then feel free to stop the movie any time," my steady offered while leaving the remote by me.

"Mm-hm," I mutter since I was already hypnotized by the dirty movie.

The porno was about two college roomies. One woman was a tall brunette and the other was a shorter blonde. There were many sex scenes between the the lesbian couple. In one scene, the roommates soaped each other up in the shower and started making out. Before I knew it, the couple were eating each other and then fingering each other to completion. In another scene, the blonde fell asleep in class. The brunette let the dummy copy her notes in exchange for a sex session on top of the Professor's desk after everyone else left. There was a scene in a fountain that was kind of like the fantasy I had about Becca once. You can get away with anything in a porn movie. I would have like to have tried the fountain scene with Becca, but I know that I am in reality and I know that we would soon be wearing handcuffs. I also know that is the kind of thing that gets a person kicked out of school. One of my favorite scenes was where a redheaded friend joined the roommates in a three way romp. The scene that really had me the most stunned and surprisingly turned on was where the brunette caught the blonde trying to steal one of her necklaces. As punishment, the brunette stripped the blonde naked and then spanked the guilty party over her knee.

After ten minutes of watching this peep show, I am already on fire. I have a full body blush and my breathing is rapid. I find myself lightly chewing on my lower lip and rubbing my right breast without even knowing that I am doing it. I am so hot after another fifteen minutes that I find myself needing a release so I start tweaking my nipple over my shirt. That isn't very satisfying for me so I whip off my shirt and toss it to the floor. I find my breasts much more accessible this way. If I was capable of looking anyplace else but the television, I would have known the Becca had already discarded her pink robe so she was only wearing a pair of pink panties. I eventually get to a point where I can't take the heat anymore so I whip off my bra and reach down my shorts so I can get at my pussy. I soon realize that even that won't cut it so I take off the rest of my clothes. I am going stark raving out of my mind.

"AAAHHH! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?! OOOOHH!" I moan at a volume that fills the room.

"UGGGHHH! I LOVE YOU, CINNAMON! EEEEEEEE!" Becca cries out deliriously.

In a scene where the couple are doing the nasty in a pond, I start attacking my breasts and my vagina at the same time. I am laying on the bed while arching my back and screaming quite loudly. Becca is laying naked next to me and making the same movements. I start digging a finger inside my pussy. I feel like I am going to explode. Then it happens.

"I'M GOING TO EXPLODE! I'M GOING TO... AAAAAAARRRRRGH!" I cry out as my body goes into an earth shattering orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING! OH, HELP!" Becca shrieked.

I must have been hitting a sensitive spot inside my love box because I don't just cum, I start squirting onto the bed. Each squirt causes me to flop on the bed like a fish out of water and some of my juices even hit the floor. After the explosion, I just lay in bed like a zombie for the rest of the movie. After the movie, Muffin looks at the total mess I made and smiles since she didn't make quite as much of a mess as I did.

"Looks like you really enjoyed that movie," Becca commented with a suggestive leer.

I look at my Muffin laying on the bed without a stitch of clothing to protect her and I get savagely hungry. I am hungry for a Muffin bad. My eyes get big and I make my move. I grab her hand and I pull her off the bed.

"Where are you taking me?" Becca demanded.

I take my love into her bathroom and I turn on the shower. Soon, we are kissing inside the shower like there is no tomorrow with the water flowing down our bodies. I steam up the shower by latching my mouth onto my sweetie's left earlobe and I don't let up even though I am driving her crazy.

"Gah!" Becca moans.

My next targets are my lover's breasts. I suck on her left nipple while massaging her right breast with my hand. I can tell that my hot flame likes it because of the grip she has on my hair.

"YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!" Muffin calls out loudly.

I feel like doing something crazy now. Not only that, but I feel like trying something that I saw in the porno. It seems that movie unlocked some of my darker impulses so I pry my steady off of my body and turn her around so her hands are braced against the shower wall.

"What are you doing?" the naked sorority girl asks.

"You have been a very bad girl," I whisper into her ear in a sinister tone.

"Are you..." Becca started to ask.

Before my best girl can finish that question, I bring my hand down hard on her shapely rump. I repeat the process a few times with a glint in my eye. It seems I am starting to feel a perverse sense of power from this act. Muffin is crying out slightly, but she hasn't made a move to stop me so I keep going.

"This should teach you to how to behave!" I cry out while spanking her rear again.

"Yes, Mistress!" my girlfriend called out obediently. "I'm sorry that I disappointed you! Please forgive me!"

"I'll forgive you when you have learned your lesson!" I answer while continuing the punishment.

"I HAVE BEEN A BAD GIRL! I DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED!" my sweetie shrieks.

I guess I am not the only one who is getting turned on by this spanking. I have to stop anyway because my hand is getting sore. Besides, the last thing that I would ever want to do is hurt my sweetheart so I stop it before it goes too far. I lovingly rub Becca's ass to bring some of the redness down. She stands up and faces me again. I rain kisses down her body starting at her lips and inching my way down until I reach my ultimate goal where I start eating her out. I kiss and suck her pussy to get a rise out of her. Eventually she warns me what is about to happen, but I don't care. I keep going.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? AHHHHH!" Becca shuddered as her orgasm hit her. I remain locked on so I can drink her nectar.

When Muffin's body returns to normal, she feels like retaliation. She pulls me down to the shower floor. She starts leaving kisses from my head to my vagina. She eats me out until I lose my mind.

"MUFFIN! MUFFIN!" I cry out over and over as soon as my body goes into earthquake mode.

Becca turns off the shower while I lay on the shower floor to catch my breath. We towel each other off when we get out off the shower. Muffin shows me that we are not done yet by grabbing me for a greedy kiss as soon as we get out of the out of the bathroom. We can't get back to the bed in time so we fall to the floor and roll around. I grab for any body part I can get my hands on. I especially go for her breasts and her bottom. When it seems like we can't stand it anymore, we scissor each other for the grand climax.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" we shriek as our bodies vibrate together.

We lay on the floor until our hearts calm down. Becca tells me that she's tired so we peel off the dirty sheet from the bed so my steady can wash it when she wakes up. I must say that I am very tired too. We lay on the bed for one final kiss and then we both quickly drift off into Dreamland.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)